Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back at her mums and dads but last year she said they were divorced? Liar liar airbags on fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she's coming to Dubai - 1. She'll fit right in here, people re-invent themselves daily 😆 2. She'll be able stock up on fake gear 3. We don't want you & your pathological lies Maddy. ☮

Reactions: 6
I know it’s fake anyway but who wears a Prada jacket to the gym🙄 ridiculous

I was wondering - is it normal for girls in the UK to get acrylic manicure every week like Mads does (if those are acrylics)? Isn't it like really bad for your nails and hands? Where I'm from nobody gets acrylics, but a gel manicure and I personally have an appointment once a month...

Reactions: 6
I was wondering - is it normal for girls in the UK to get acrylic manicure every week like Mads does (if those are acrylics)? Isn't it like really bad for your nails and hands? Where I'm from nobody gets acrylics, but a gel manicure and I personally have an appointment once a month...
Acrylics are common but the trend seems to be going more towards gel... i'd say 3 weeks is a more realistic for an infill.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, even if they are all fakes (which they def are) that’s still a lot of money all added up, plus car, rent etc, where is she getting it from

Reactions: 5
Exactly, even if they are all fakes (which they def are) that’s still a lot of money all added up, plus car, rent etc, where is she getting it from
Not from broke ass Manye that’s for sure.. he’s an added expense as well cos she’s paying for all of his tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is also completely off topic but I’ve noticed she likes a lot of Kanye’s toxic posts about Kim/Pete and also has recently started following and liking kanyes new kim look alike’s insta posts. I find it so strange how she openly supports a man who is being so publicly possessive and quite honestly scary..says a lot about what she thinks is acceptable in a relationship in my opinion 👀

Reactions: 33
I know this is also completely off topic but I’ve noticed she likes a lot of Kanye’s toxic posts about Kim/Pete and also has recently started following and liking kanyes new kim look alike’s insta posts. I find it so strange how she openly supports a man who is being so publicly possessive and quite honestly scary..says a lot about what she thinks is acceptable in a relationship in my opinion 👀
Shes trying to get noticed by Kanye obviously. The girls crazy and has lost all sense of reality .

I see both of them around my building all the time and I honestly don’t know why she’s with him. She obviously edits her pictures a lot and she does look different in person but she’s still a good looking girl! Every time I see him he looks crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just had a thought, did Mads, Han or Rach go to the MAC event in Manchester recently? Syd Crouch went but I couldn’t see any of them in her vlog. A bit weird considering they all worked for MAC at one point, no? I can maybe understand Hannah not going since she’s cruelty free now but still..

Unless they did go and I just completely missed it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.