Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else not just get the vibe manny's only with her to try make some kind of name for him self lmao? She's said in previous videos he was her first bf in highschool or whatever, a coincidence that he makes up his 'clothing line' and gets with her at the same time, she's just convenient for him right now lmao he's living his best life hahaaa

Reactions: 17
why is this mythical flat/house that they were meant to be moving into in January with their 6k oven just never mentioned anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Overshare, it's just going to be lies, avoiding the question, or grinch faces no tea spilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain how she seems to get all these replicas so fast? I swear post from china usually takes like a month (cos they do it so cheap)

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain how she seems to get all these replicas so fast? I swear post from china usually takes like a month (cos they do it so cheap)
There is an area in Manchester known for selling fakes😂 a whole area with back shops

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There is an area in Manchester known for selling fakes😂 a whole area with back shops
christ... someone needs to start going to see if they see Manny there every weekend LOL I would if I lived in Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A880393A-45D5-4BF9-B4ED-F1B589217EF5.jpeg
This popped up and I was watching some of it
She is so adorable, bubbly sweet and genuine. She said ideally she wished she’d met Paddy at 25. Understandable.
Love the Manchester accent - sounds like she’s on Corrie

Reactions: 8
She's so toxic bragging about her 'weight loss'. girl you didn't need to loose weight AT ALL, why not just say you've toned up/got fitter. Now her followers will want to loose weight, its so bad

Reactions: 25
So sad watching her old videos back because she really was a sweet and genuine girl not tainted by the whole Kim k wannabe, filler obsessed life that most influencers end up tangled up in.

I think influencing full time gives people a lot of body image issues. It isn’t the career for someone who already suffers with eating disorders etc like she does.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1095110This popped up and I was watching some of it
She is so adorable, bubbly sweet and genuine. She said ideally she wished she’d met Paddy at 25. Understandable.
Love the Manchester accent - sounds like she’s on Corrie
Omg aww never saw this side of her as I started watching her post Paddy days. She seemed so authentic and genuinely goofy, it's quite cute. She really bounced off Paddy too, her biggest L is downgrading from him to Manny

Now she tries way too hard, changed her accent, her whole look and ethnicity, a compulsive liar and so on. How sad

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the fact her foundation shade has gotten darker as soon as she entered this baddie stage. Because she was fine with matching herself before hand or it wasn't so off as it is now. She has money, she has time, she used to work in Mac, she gets sent makeup, yet she still can't find her shade.

Reactions: 6
She's so toxic bragging about her 'weight loss'. girl you didn't need to loose weight AT ALL, why not just say you've toned up/got fitter. Now her followers will want to loose weight, its so bad
For real the ‘reached my goal weight 🥺’ with the pic?! She knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.