Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its too get people to buy it and send it too her. She lives in Manchester with half a dozen Dior counters. She knows people who work in Harvey Nics , selfridges , boots etc. she used to work with them.

she has had lipo on her stomach, the weird belly button now is consistent with several “celebrities “ that have had similiar procedures. I wouldnt be suprised if the endro surgery was a cover to get lipo and fat transfer. Because private or not would take weeks of assessments for endro, surgery is the last option it would still 6 months+. ( I work at a private hospital ) her scars or lack of arent consistent with key surgery and would not of healed so soon.
I thought this! When I had my endo surgery I was swollen for weeks, couldn’t wear anything tight on my scars & was absolutely NOT in the gym a week after

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sooooo fed up with the fake designer. This girl thinks we’re all idiots and believe her lil collection of Ali express fakies. How funny, the girl is a walking embarrassment but thinks she is so cool. Literally one of the least coolest people I’ve ever seen. The harder you try to be cool the less cool you are and we all know Baddison tries HARD. Bless her.

Also wtf is her new story of manny with the gloves on his head. The guy is so unattractive and she posts him like she’s dating some 10/10. Gagggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like how the only time Manny smiles or laughs is when there's another man around... maddy honey your boyfriend is so far in the closet he may as well be eating Turkish Delight with the white witch of Narnia.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She got this from Jean Vintage... does that mean Jean Vintage is selling fakes? god sakes, why is every influencer so shady.
It’s in the name Jean vintage, it’s a vintage Dior bag, the one on the website is the new re-edited version

Reactions: 3
She got this from Jean Vintage... does that mean Jean Vintage is selling fakes? god sakes, why is every influencer so shady.
Yeah apparently the owner actually buys her "vintage" stuff from Bali. its just replicas basically! So its very fitting for Mads, a collab made in heaven x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
one thing that made me wanna boot my TV off the wall watching the latest vlog was the latest accent and pronunciation of certain words 🙄 normal people say stuff but our persian-moston-italian queen 🤮 says "stoff" 😳🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.