Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that this whole 'dr rosh' situation is actually incredibly harmful and contributing to her low self-esteem. It's not normal or healthy to sit there and be stared at and told what you could do differently to your face to appear more attractive by inserting filler into your face.. and she's posting this to her young impressionable audience. It's so so damaging.
Could not agree more with this!! Like she started off just having filler in her lips and now gets it pretty much everywhere in her face aswell as botox. Begs the question would she have decided to have all those areas done by herself if it wasn't suggested to her, probably not.

Reactions: 10
Could not agree more with this!! Like she started off just having filler in her lips and now gets it pretty much everywhere in her face aswell as botox. Begs the question would she have decided to have all those areas done by herself if it wasn't suggested to her, probably not.
she says he’s really good because ‘he sits you down and tells you what you need but doesn’t pressure you into getting it’ but by telling you what you ‘need’ he’s going to obviously add insecurities into girls which inadvertently does add pressure to get those things done, he might not physically pressure you into it but by pointing out things on your face that could be ‘fixed’ with filler it’s obviously going to influence them to get those things

Reactions: 32
LMAO so when she's in the bathroom saying her camera died after rosh but then proceeds to say ok i'm going to go get my nails done now and get lunch... even though her nails were already fixed in that clip. witch WHY YOU LYIN. she's SO FAKE
LOL I noticed this. How this girl can lie so easily is beyond me. Always LYING about the weirdest stuff too. Her nails are already done in the clip of her in the bathroom? Then says she’s going to get her nails done. I get that she may have to film clips in between to piece her vlogs together.. But she’s falsely claiming that’s what she looks like immediately after her filler which ISNT TRUE. More like a couple days later when your filler, swelling and bruising had settled. Ironic that her camera “died” after she got the filler too. What an insecure fraud, trying to be honest and open about filler and Botox yet nothing you show on your channel is honest and open?!

Reactions: 14
Shutupppppppp Rachel stop inserting yourself into Madisons business you beg. But that tiktok that girl posted is getting a lot of hate, Madison is a compulsive liar, these people are so naive!!

Also "her mum is Persian" finished me NOT AGAIN 😂 😂 😂 😂
Omg the mum and nana are as Moston as they come just stop 🛑 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do Mads, Han and Rach know what's going on in the world? Maybe Madison can't be bothered cause she's busy getting her filler done. Madison do you know where Ukraine is on map? Probably not. Maybe one small insta story post about Ukraine would be enough? So that maybe someone from your 346k followers could help... Oh... I forgot that fake followers accounts can't help anyone.

Reactions: 12
Omg this just came up on my FYP 💀💀💀 how embarrassing. Search for the username and I’ll see it View attachment 1088863
Am I being thick here, what’s she lied about in these clips? I’ve watched the video like 10 times and I still don’t get it lol😭 she’s used the body cream before so knows she loves the scent, but hasn’t used the deodorant. She said something about having not used that type of deodorant before either and has only used a gel roll on or spray.

Someone put me out my misery please this is worse than a bloody riddle😅

Reactions: 4
Shutupppppppp Rachel stop inserting yourself into Madisons business you beg. But that tiktok that girl posted is getting a lot of hate, Madison is a compulsive liar, these people are so naive!!

Her mum honestly looks like your typical Mancunian white British mum...not Persian at all 😂 shes out here foolin ppl

Reactions: 11
She gives me these vibes from the hangover:
View attachment 1087781
[/QUOTE]
Am I being thick here, what’s she lied about in these clips? I’ve watched the video like 10 times and I still don’t get it lol😭 she’s used the body cream before so knows she loves the scent, but hasn’t used the deodorant. She said something about having not used that type of deodorant before either and has only used a gel roll on or spray.

Someone put me out my misery please this is worse than a bloody riddle😅
the girl honestly just deeped it too much and thought madison was talking about the scent and not the deodrant

Reactions: 3
Janet Plant nee Gandy the jehovahs witness with blonde hair and blue eyes plz 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

if her name was Parisa Hamazadeh and she was a Shia Muslim maybe but fucks sake learn about the culture at least to make it believable before you try and claim it as your own cos it sounds glamorous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Gandy is a traveller surname, but I can't see snobby Mads claiming traveller or romany ancestry!!

Reactions: 6

Rachel talked about how she is upset at how Madison and Hannah are talked about in her videos so isn’t sure if she wants them in anymore.
she was like why is everyone saying that Hannah has anxiety etc
Being a defensive supportive friend I suppose

Reactions: 5
Ok so hear me out… instead of mads getting endo surgery, what if she got a boob reduction? Recently her chest has been looking a lot smaller in pictures and would align with recovery timelines! Just a thought 🤔

The girl is soo desperate for content if she had endro surgery she would documented the whole thing for her vlog. She would of done a tell all video , shes full of tit. It was cosmetic whatever she had done thats foresure.

Reactions: 20
her parents are the most northern european looking people I've ever seen as well.

Another influencer I follow is Lucy Jessica Carter. Her husband looks hella Mediterranean even though he's an Englishman called Jordan Lloyd Carter and so if someone like that was gonna claim Persian/Italian parentage I'd be like fair do's but when Mads does it it's so aparrent she's bulshitting it's just pure cringe 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.