Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what do you mean? I didn’t realise there was an issue with walk in nail shops😱. Maybe I’m just naive though as I’ve only ever had my nails done twice lol

Have a google about MMA nail acrylic, that's what most walk in nail shops use. It's acrylic usually sent over from china thats used for dental work, bone work etc. It's illegal in some countries, trying to get it illegal in the UK. It's so damaging to the nails. I know madison probably doesnt know about this but it would be nice to see her support local small businesses regardless x

Reactions: 5
Also this is slightly picky so allow me, but the dior blush is available plenty of places? Can she not afford it or something cos she's said this several times?

She once said she was struggling to get morphe sweet tea cos it was "always out of stock" and I needed setting spray so was on the website but had a look at the lip pencils and it was there, no low stock warnings or anything?

Just very odd thing I've noticed she's done a few times.
Ngl this blush is hard to get 😩 its been out of stock everywhere for so long and i finally saw it in stock on the dior site but that was a few weeks ago lol so idk if its out of stock again

Reactions: 2
so she’s said in her new video she’s lost a stone and a half and she’s going to do a video on it🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
why is Hammy literally glued to her side when she's having her nails done in her new vlog. literally standing right behind her, go look around you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ngl this blush is hard to get 😩 its been out of stock everywhere for so long and i finally saw it in stock on the dior site but that was a few weeks ago lol so idk if its out of stock again
I've just looked and in looking for about 4 minutes I found that its available at Dior website, Harrods, Sephora France (which ships to the uk) and notino.co.uk. Could have probably found more if I'd looked for longer.... All I'm saying is if she was so desperate to get it she easily could thats what I find strange lol

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry him stood behind her to get her nails done finished me 😂 Boy why is you here? Like he wasn't even chilling in the corner it was stood right beside her it just looked weird. How many times Willie do a beauty treatments video. I feel she'll be like Molly Mae everytime they eat some they feel unhealthy they'll make a big deal about it.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think that this whole 'dr rosh' situation is actually incredibly harmful and contributing to her low self-esteem. It's not normal or healthy to sit there and be stared at and told what you could do differently to your face to appear more attractive by inserting filler into your face.. and she's posting this to her young impressionable audience. It's so so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Her followers are so deluded, her 'career' is based off setting unrealistic standards! As for the 'keeping it real' oh the irony 😂 Also I googled the Dr Rosh watchdog thing and it appears to be true, not the kind of guy I would want to be promoting personally...
why was he under that investigation watchdog ?

Reactions: 3
LMAO so when she's in the bathroom saying her camera died after rosh but then proceeds to say ok i'm going to go get my nails done now and get lunch... even though her nails were already fixed in that clip. witch WHY YOU LYIN. she's SO FAKE

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Also this is slightly picky so allow me, but the dior blush is available plenty of places? Can she not afford it or something cos she's said this several times?

She once said she was struggling to get morphe sweet tea cos it was "always out of stock" and I needed setting spray so was on the website but had a look at the lip pencils and it was there, no low stock warnings or anything?

Just very odd thing I've noticed she's done a few times.
I think its too get people to buy it and send it too her. She lives in Manchester with half a dozen Dior counters. She knows people who work in Harvey Nics , selfridges , boots etc. she used to work with them.

she has had lipo on her stomach, the weird belly button now is consistent with several “celebrities “ that have had similiar procedures. I wouldnt be suprised if the endro surgery was a cover to get lipo and fat transfer. Because private or not would take weeks of assessments for endro, surgery is the last option it would still 6 months+. ( I work at a private hospital ) her scars or lack of arent consistent with key surgery and would not of healed so soon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
she has had lipo on her stomach, the weird belly button now is consistent with several “celebrities “ that have had similiar procedures. I wouldnt be suprised if the endro surgery was a cover to get lipo and fat transfer. Because private or not would take weeks of assessments for endro, surgery is the last option it would still 6 months+. ( I work at a private hospital ) her scars or lack of arent consistent with key surgery and would not of healed so soon.
Omg!!! My thoughts exactly, surely she would have a scar. Aswell, if soo many of her viewers were saying they might have endro aswell and asking for a video about it why is she taking sooo long to speak about her experience etc.

Reactions: 9
I think its too get people to buy it and send it too her. She lives in Manchester with half a dozen Dior counters. She knows people who work in Harvey Nics , selfridges , boots etc. she used to work with them.

this makes so much sense, my sister had endo surgery and has a few scars and I remember she was sooo bloated after and there was Mads posting half naked straight after lol it didn’t add up. Deffo can believe she had lipo instead, she’s so full of tit and why is she such a compulsive liar?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She would have incisions from the lipo though
I had Vaser myself on Tuesday and she would have marks
Something ain’t right though I agree!

Reactions: 6
If this is true that she's had lipo instead of the endometriosis surgery.
And lied.
Then for someone who's so religious (mads)
That's definitely a sin lol

Reactions: 12
guys i’m not saying she hasn’t had any surgery like that done but my belly button literally looks identical to hers and i never have, we’ve watched her gradually lose weight over the last few months and show less meals etc, you can see her becoming thinner slowly in her videos over time so i think saying she’s had lipo is a massive stretch

Reactions: 11
I think if she had had lipo she'd have got the fat transferred to her bum as well since she's dying to be a Kardashian. I do agree I don't think she's had endo surgery (I did a placement once on a gynae ward and it's not a easy surgery to bounce back from) - whatever surgery she has had she's again not let her body recover from it

I'm not sure, in the article it said the allegations that were being investigated haven't been made public
Going off the fact he now needs a female chaperone in every consultation gives me creepy vibes...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.