Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No because she has an ed herself. She has lost so much weight and she was small to begin with.

Reactions: 10
This girl has absolutely no idea how dangerous and triggering her posts are does she, it’s actually really sad
She definitely does have an ED not even fitness Instagram accounts post pics like this with this caption. She's messed up. She honestly would not care if it was triggering to her audience, she only cares about herself and how others perceive her body.

Reactions: 20
The only weight on her was her boobs anyway and they’re not even hers. I just hate that no one has intervened such as Han and Rach/even her mum. I’m not even gonna say Manny cos I think he’s the source of the problem tbh. Like this seems to have all started since she got with him; seems a very unhealthy relationship. Mads if you’re reading this (which you always do) please get help.

Reactions: 16
'Goal weight reached' but she is still clearly unhappy with her body, hence the photoshopping. I know she has lost weight but her leg shape is completely off in the photo. She has even admitted previously that she naturally has a thicker thigh shape.

Reactions: 20
What in the 2014 thigh gap obsession is this reaching GOAL WEIGHT bs?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! Is she seriously trying to portray this fitness/wellness/overall health persona while being so toxic and uneducated? Miss Plant, first of all, you can look absolutely different at the same weight depending on sooo many factors. Like you can look "leaner" but actually be gaining weight and weighing more than when you have more body fat! Second of all, if you're really trying to be serious about looking the way you photoshop yourself, EAT and TRAIN like it. Eat more and eat better bc tf are those salad portions she hows in her vlogs? And then goes and does the stair master or something like that like miss girl that is NOT the way to do it!! Also the need to fuel her disordered eating, always on and on about what a fOoDiE she is, how much she can eat, how she's got a sweet tooth etc. like it screams "tell me how skinny I am even though I eat soooo much (but not, I just say so)". And tbh she keeps looking the same to me, because she never actually does anything maintainable and is only harming her body and metabolism. She can fluctuate and by no means does she need to lose or gain anything (except the boobs sorry but I can't with those), but she looks exactly the same as she did in a random haul vide I opened from like a year ago. More food and more structure and form in her workouts is what she needs if she wants to actually see change and be healthy, I actually dislike her for the way she acts and speaks regarding her "healthy lifestyle" and promotes it to her fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
'Goal weight reached' but she is still clearly unhappy with her body, hence the photoshopping. I know she has lost weight but her leg shape is completely off in the photo. She has even admitted previously that she naturally has a thicker thigh shape.
She shad she has a thicker thigh shape because that's what she wanted not what she has! It's like when she was saying she's naturally got a 'bigger bum' which has literally never been the case 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omggggggg this witch sat in the nail shop in feb wearing sunglasses 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 i seriously cant hahaaaaa! 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
omggggggg this witch sat in the nail shop in feb wearing sunglasses 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 i seriously cant hahaaaaa! 💀💀
It’s Manny stood up behind her with his hood up for me 😂😭 like she’s famous and got a bouncer with her but in reality it’s her jobless mooch of a boyfriend who wants a day out on mommy’s credit cards

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s Manny stood up behind her with his hood up for me 😂😭 like she’s famous and got a bouncer with her but in reality it’s her jobless mooch of a boyfriend who wants a day out on mommy’s credit cards
She gets more batshit by the week. I mean I'm laughing but it's bleeping sinister if you deep it....why is he going to doctor rosh and nail appointments...does he tell the beauty people how he's envisioned for badison to look :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
She gets more batshit by the week. I mean I'm laughing but it's bleeping sinister if you deep it....why is he going to doctor rosh and nail appointments...does he tell the beauty people how he's envisioned for badison to look :oops: :oops: :oops:
Probably, if we listened closely we’d probably hear him mumbling away in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think my boyfriend would rather slit his throat than come and wait for me in the nail shop or come to a filler appointment 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Who films themselves at a funeral or memorial tho… honestly why does she have to make everything about herself

She gives me these vibes from the hangover:
B4B7ACAC-4438-4358-A3F4-E4AF4D3A2981.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Her followers are so deluded, her 'career' is based off setting unrealistic standards! As for the 'keeping it real' oh the irony 😂 Also I googled the Dr Rosh watchdog thing and it appears to be true, not the kind of guy I would want to be promoting personally...

Attachments

• Wow
Also this is slightly picky so allow me, but the dior blush is available plenty of places? Can she not afford it or something cos she's said this several times?

She once said she was struggling to get morphe sweet tea cos it was "always out of stock" and I needed setting spray so was on the website but had a look at the lip pencils and it was there, no low stock warnings or anything?

Just very odd thing I've noticed she's done a few times.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
As a nail technician it's sad to see her supporting NSS (non-standard salon) nail shops. As someone who's had to stop work over covid, it'd be nice to see her go to a proper nail technican who uses the right equipment/products. I know i'd love a client like Madison who would bring publicity and boost a small businesses career. This is not just aimed at Madison only, I've noticed a lot of influencers are going to NSS walk in nail shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As a nail technician it's sad to see her supporting NSS (non-standard salon) nail shops. As someone who's had to stop work over covid, it'd be nice to see her go to a proper nail technican who uses the right equipment/products. I know i'd love a client like Madison who would bring publicity and boost a small businesses career. This is not just aimed at Madison only, I've noticed a lot of influencers are going to NSS walk in nail shops.
Wait, what do you mean? I didn’t realise there was an issue with walk in nail shops😱. Maybe I’m just naive though as I’ve only ever had my nails done twice lol

Reactions: 9
Just loling at her saying she was paying for her makeup away from manny so he doesn’t see how much she spends to look good🤣 meanwhile he supposedly buys her all these ‘designer’ bags and shoes . I could never have my man just tagging alone with me 24/7, babysitter 😆😆 furthermore he lives in your apartment, spend your money how you want.

Also I swear not long ago she got at someone in her comments for asking if she had jaw filler and she said she’s never had it, did she not just get jaw filler in her new video? 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.