Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she used to go on sunbeds, to keep up with her blackfishing, with all of those moles on her skin is frankly the most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen.
She probably got a few of them from the sunbeds. I used the sunbeds for 10 years and went from having the odd one or two moles/freckles to now being covered. I wish I could go back in time and never set foot near them. One of my biggest regrets for sure😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
omg nooooo, how awkward in Mads new video when Manny walks in… the eye looks, mads using a weird baby voice, hannah looking soooo awkward. I actually can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 22
omg nooooo, how awkward in Mads new video when Manny walks in… the eye looks, mads using a weird baby voice, hannah looking soooo awkward. I actually can’t cope
Nahhh I had second hand embarrassment I feel so sorry for Han and Rach they looked so awkward 😅🤣 and the “Oookayyy oookayyy” nah why you so gassed to see my mates half naked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet Rach and Han had to leave soon after Manny walked in... you know how controlling he is and not letting her see her friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From the massage post, to the new vid is there a time when Mads is not saying look at my tits. It’s sooo off putting.

C10DDB38-CBD5-48A7-A16D-86EE967320D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The vibes are so so off when the three of them are together. Rach is the only genuine one. I used to like the videos of Han and Rach together as they would have a genuine laugh but it feels so uncomfortable with the three of them

Reactions: 31
Sure enough she has to be the one to show off her girlies as she'd say, and why does the talk always have to turn to relationships like do they not have anything else to talk about and funnily enough it's usually Mads that brings it up. Fair enough it's vday tomorrow but Mads will be that friend to bring up her man when there was no link. She really thinks her and Manny are Kimye. She's said how many times Manny has styled her or chosen what she wears.

Another say or shot it video coming soon, they won't spill anything, will be inside jokes, and grinch faces. I bet she only wants to go Dubai to seem boujee. The three of them at times don't have an original thought someone else online has to say something or do something for them to accept it and follow suit. Are they not adults, together I feel their mind-set turns to teenager-ish.

Hannah may aswell have not been there but her suggestion to doing the hot wings challenge, I would like to see, or even them soing their own version of come dine with me. Loool when Manny walked in that was just awkward. I wonder what works she is doing, and if we'll get Mads bragging about her valentine gifts on insta. I don't get how she was like Han you've brought a house, Rach you've got another collab, we are all thriving....because where is her brand?

Reactions: 10
Sure enough she has to be the one to show off her girlies as she'd say, and why does the talk always have to turn to relationships like do they not have anything else to talk about and funnily enough it's usually Mads that brings it up. Fair enough it's vday tomorrow but Mads will be that friend to bring up her man when there was no link. She really thinks her and Manny are Kimye. She's said how many times Manny has styled her or chosen what she wears.

Another say or shot it video coming soon, they won't spill anything, will be inside jokes, and grinch faces. I bet she only wants to go Dubai to seem boujee. The three of them at times don't have an original thought someone else online has to say something or do something for them to accept it and follow suit. Are they not adults, together I feel their mind-set turns to teenager-ish.

Hannah may aswell have not been there but her suggestion to doing the hot wings challenge, I would like to see, or even them soing their own version of come dine with me. Loool when Manny walked in that was just awkward. I wonder what works she is doing, and if we'll get Mads bragging about her valentine gifts on insta. I don't get how she was like Han you've brought a house, Rach you've got another collab, we are all thriving....because where is her brand?
Her relationship is literally her identity at this point I'm only 3 minutes into the vid and she's already bought up manny for no reason and talking about her relationship. She doesn't have anything else in her life going for her. No other career pursuits or goals or hobbies she does outside of taking Instagram photos with her gross boyfriend. It's very sad. Her boobs and her relationship are her only conversation points.

Rachel's face in the awkward moment 😂
my face anytime someone mentions manny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i am so unbelievably over her boobs. why does she eye duck herself smack her lips and talk about how she looves her boobs in every video while they sit graving her chin, i don’t actually come here to talk about someone’s appearance normally as each to their own and all that .. but.. i think it’s ironic that she is sooo in love with herself atm but i don’t think she’s ever looked worse than she does right now…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.