Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they don’t answer jUiCy questions as if they’re remotely interesting lmao. Nobody gives a fook

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last thing I feel like doing with my Vally's Day is watching those three slappers, to be perfectly frank.

Reactions: 5
Ugh the usual ‘how much did you get paid for..’ question and no answers🙄 at this point I’m beginning to think they never answer this question because they don’t get paid as much as they want people to think. Especially Mads because it would ruin her whole designer aesthetic.

Give a ballpark figure at least, give us SOMETHING.

Reactions: 18
Ugh the usual ‘how much did you get paid for..’ question and no answers🙄 at this point I’m beginning to think they never answer this question because they don’t get paid as much as they want people to think. Especially Mads because it would ruin her whole designer aesthetic.

Give a ballpark figure at least, give us SOMETHING.
I feel like Han especially doesn’t make a lot of money. The house she’s bought is similar to my boyfriend’s sisters house and she isn’t on a huge salary - it’s a good salary but nothing shocking like these Youtuber’s make out they earn. I was underwhelmed at Han’s house to be honest, they make out that they’re on so much a month so I expected more. Not to say her house isn’t nice because it’s lovely! But they definitely try to make out that they make mega money when in reality they don’t 🥴

Reactions: 8
I feel like Han especially doesn’t make a lot of money. The house she’s bought is similar to my boyfriend’s sisters house and she isn’t on a huge salary - it’s a good salary but nothing shocking like these Youtuber’s make out they earn. I was underwhelmed at Han’s house to be honest, they make out that they’re on so much a month so I expected more. Not to say her house isn’t nice because it’s lovely! But they definitely try to make out that they make mega money when in reality they don’t 🥴
If I had to guess, and I’m basing this on absolutely nothing except my own conclusions🤣 I would say they average £40k-£50k a year. Which is a great salary and a hell of a lot more than me! But if you think about all the stuff they get for free or heavily discounted like clothes, makeup etc they’ll have a massive amount of their own money left over for their nice flats, weekends away, holidays and nights out.

Reactions: 15
If I had to guess, and I’m basing this on absolutely nothing except my own conclusions🤣 I would say they average £40k-£50k a year. Which is a great salary and a hell of a lot more than me! But if you think about all the stuff they get for free or heavily discounted like clothes, makeup etc they’ll have a massive amount of their own money left over for their nice flats, weekends away, holidays and nights out.
So basically if you’re interested - NOORIEANA makes a lot of content and has posted exact figures she gets paid - she has 100k followers and makes like 40k a quarter so like 160k but she makes high quality content

• Wow
It’s interesting when you watch large male youtuber who are also from the UK like the sidemen for example, they are youtuber who DO earn a lot of money but their subscribers are in the millions and they also have their own food, drink, merch
Having 250k subs and that’s it isn’t bringing in cash the way they try to flex.
the real ones who do have money don’t even act the way Madison does with the designer 😂

Reactions: 7
So basically if you’re interested - NOORIEANA makes a lot of content and has posted exact figures she gets paid - she has 100k followers and makes like 40k a quarter so like 160k but she makes high quality content
Noorie said she makes 40k a month not a quarter 😅 but I can see why you thought she meant a quarter because 40k a month is stupid money!

The money question annoys me as why can't they just answer. With most questions they wiggle out of answering so why bother. That I'm sorry was still a repeat of the ones they've already done, nothing new spilt, plus they wait to see what the other will do and follow. So boring. If they are going to play the game play it properly as it just seems they film it so they have content as they cba. This and the GRWM are pointless.

Reactions: 11
The vibe is so off between the 3 of them like it feels awkward and mads just fakes laughs along with them

Reactions: 18
These videos seem even more forced 😂 Mads banging on about manny at any given chance

The way they laugh in the say it or shot it videos always seem so forced.
I literally came here to say the same thing they really do NOT seem like their genuine friends what so ever the fake laughing was SO blatant and the whole video just felt so off and awkward even just to watch nevermind actually be them 🥴

Reactions: 14
She is obsessed with him and not in a good way, seems like everything she does and wears is to please him

I literally came here to say the same thing they really do NOT seem like their genuine friends what so ever the fake laughing was SO blatant and the whole video just felt so off and awkward even just to watch nevermind actually be them 🥴
I do think Rachel and Hannah are genuine friends without Mads and probably talk a lot more off camera. I think the awkwardness comes from being around Mads

Reactions: 21
Anyone believe they don't know footballers that text them and when they check they have thousand of followers and the blue tick? Cause I don't 😂

Reactions: 5
Another fake bag 😂
I'm sorry, but are we supposed to believe that they afford to buy several designer items per month besides paying rent, car instalment and other living costs?
I do think Rachel and Hannah are genuine friends without Mads and probably talk a lot more off camera. I think the awkwardness comes from being around Mads
I don't understand why they choose to lie about it... People fall out of friendships without a specific reason all the time.

Reactions: 6
Most boring say it or shot it to date, why even bother saying send juicy questions in if you don't want to answer!? Although I feel like Rachel wanted to answer the money one but when Hannah and Madison said they wouldn't she just followed them.

Also who is the famous person Madison was on about that she said she has mentioned before but wont mention now he has a kid?

And how old do we think Hannah's new boyfriend is since Rachel made a point of saying he was a lot older, maybe early to mid 30s?

Most boring say it or shot it to date, why even bother saying send juicy questions in if you don't want to answer!? Although I feel like Rachel wanted to answer the money one but when Hannah and Madison said they wouldn't she just followed them.

Also who is the famous person Madison was on about that she said she has mentioned before but wont mention now he has a kid?

And how old do we think Hannah's new boyfriend is since Rachel made a point of saying he was a lot older, maybe early to mid 30s?
im thinking austin mcbroom

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.