Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving all these screenshots of Rach in this video….Where is Rachel’s sharp jaw tho

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SO awkward if you look at how uncomfortable han looks when manny comes in and literally covers her self up - he's a huge creep :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I noticed in her new video she says to Rach “we’re going to find you a nice rich man”. Shows what she values the most…

Reactions: 19
You don’t even need to compare this bag to check it’s authenticity. The detailing on the bag itself is horrendous. Does she actually thinks he is buying her real bags 🤣🤣
The real thing also wouldn’t fold in on itself, it would be filled with branded paper and dust bag 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don’t even need to compare this bag to check it’s authenticity. The detailing on the bag itself is horrendous. Does she actually thinks he is buying her real bags 🤣🤣
So embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for her tbh 😂😂 like not even funny anymore, it’s just sad.

Reactions: 12
I don’t even think the bag exists well I can’t find it if it does not that type anyway

Reactions: 6
With these fakes it's the fact he's in on it and buying her the stuff. They've had a convo and agreed to pass them off as real and be all 'couple goals' on the gram. It's bad enough if she was just doing it herself but two of them...it's sad, because its never that deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused as to how they afford to travel on private jet! Does anyone have an answer for this??

Reactions: 2
So I watched the GRWM and that was beyond awkward 🤕

Why was Rachel so afraid when Manny walked in? seems like the first time they all met which is crazy considering they've been together for a while and the girls have constantly been to each others houses. Is that weird? Rachel's facial expressions are priceless lmaoooo

Madison walking up to him like "look at my tits top" in her baby voice, im so disgusted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So I watched the GRWM and that was beyond awkward 🤕

Why was Rachel so afraid when Manny walked in? seems like the first time they all met which is crazy considering they've been together for a while and the girls have constantly been to each others houses. Is that weird? Rachel's facial expressions are priceless lmaoooo

Madison walking up to him like "look at my tits top" in her baby voice, im so disgusted
I think I need to change my profile picture…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another pointless say it or shot it on Rach’s channel.. they don’t even answer the questions.
Yeah it's dull af. The only kinda juicy question was what boyfriend Rachel prefers and she didn't spill the tea, even though we know she doesn't like Manny. Also they act awkward so clearly something has happened between them. They probably just do these videos so that people don't ask any more questions about them not being close anymore.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.