Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No other word except
Lol
was this an AD? boobs aside the dress just looks so cheap, the waist is in a weird place and the ruched sides looks weird and baggy she's made it look shocking to say she's meant to promoting the brand also just not something I could see her ever even wearing out the house it's not her/Mannys style. I swear they weren't that big at first?

Reactions: 9
She has an older sister? 16 years older? Is this something I've just totally missed Miss Thing? 👀🤔
I can't even keep up with her lies anymore. I'm confused on something though, sorry if this is ignorant im not educated on this but she also said in her new vid she grew up a Christian but wasn't she a Jehovah Witness up until recently? She left being a JV and now identifies as just a christian?

Anyway her video wasn't bad but it made me want to saliva vomit when she started talking about having a man thats confident and that can hold himself well then made that weird squeal sound she's been doing recently 🤕 it doesn't sound like she was describing Manny so thats awks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, I know this isn't a Dr Rosh thread but I know Madison & Hannah go to him. Can someone tell me if he is genuinely good because all he posts is influencers getting treatments and not 'normal' people lmao:unsure:
I go to him and hes amazing! Ive had tear trough and cheeks and hes really nice and polite. He tells you in the nicest way what he thinks you need or what would look nice and why and will say be stern if you go overboard. Id recommend him hes great

Reactions: 2
I can't even keep up with her lies anymore. I'm confused on something though, sorry if this is ignorant im not educated on this but she also said in her new vid she grew up a Christian but wasn't she a Jehovah Witness up until recently? She left being a JV and now identifies as just a christian?

Anyway her video wasn't bad but it made me want to saliva vomit when she started talking about having a man thats confident and that can hold himself well then made that weird squeal sound she's been doing recently 🤕 it doesn't sound like she was describing Manny so thats awks
Jehovah’s Witness is a type of Christianity but they have their own beliefs etc. There’s a few different types of Christian so it can be a bit confusing. That’s what I remember from my school days anyway🤣

I’m only a few minutes into her girl talk video and I’m cringing so bad. She comes across as so immature. If you’re trying to educate and help people maybe don’t bad mouth contraception and scare younger audiences?? Some people need to take contraceptives to help with health conditions and here she is listing all the potential bad side effects. Also ‘coochie’🤢 just say vagina.

She has the potential to be such a good influencer but she ruins it with every video she makes lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only person who seems to talk confidently about sex/feminine hygiene is Jordan Lipscombe. How can you come on YouTube saying you want to educate women and you can’t even say the word vagina?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine a man telling you what to wear though … could never be me.
View attachment 1057547
the whole ‘styled me’ think honestly makes me think of her like a mannequin and i feel like manny sees her as the same, like not valuing her for anything more than her looks which is why she’s so on top of getting her filler topped up and why she’s reluctant to get rid of the boobs because her appearance is the foundation of the relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.