Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Madison say “sexy” one more time

It’s all the fake bags and shoes in this video for me 😂😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know we’ve gone on and on about her boobs but them air bags are just not it 😔😔😔😔😔😳😳 they look so bad honestly she will regret them one day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we’ve gone on and on about her boobs but them air bags are just not it 😔😔😔😔😔😳😳 they look so bad honestly she will regret them one day 🥴
I think she actually already does just won't admit it.

Reactions: 5
She's standing like she needs a poo in this photo. Constipated, much?

Reactions: 7
This girl must actually have the worst body dysmorphia because there’s no way she must think this is actually what she looks like? I’d love to see the before on this pic
NO this is the WORST one in the history of her edited pics WHOOOOOOO is this?!!!!!!! It doesn’t even remotely look like her - this girl is ill like seriously ill

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but why did Mads actually need to post this. Are you 12? she’s been with many men before and she’s dated Manneeeh for a while now, and lives in the same flat for heavens sake I don’t understand the hype.
21A48A2E-A318-4171-9928-D66452D99B71.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but why did Mads actually need to post this. Are you 12? she’s been with many men before and she’s dated Manneeeh for a while now, and lives in the same flat for heavens sake I don’t understand the hype.
View attachment 1052916
She seems to have quite a lot of immaturity around men (boys) and relationships, it seems to me. Like the mentality I had when I was around 17.

Like with her comments in her latest video about always wanting her boobs to look good when she's on a date with her man, wanting to make sure she looks sexy for her man, etc.

Yeah, when you're in a relationship you want to make sure you keep making an effort and look good if you go out for a nice dinner together, but the comments she makes about being in a relationship always seem very surface-level and based on looks, not based on the deeper connection and care you have for each other that you realise is one of the most important things when you get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's so obvious she edits her pics 🥴 her hand is super smudged and warped which is a direct result of using the refine tool on her ass which stretched that area to the right making her hand appear massive. She's even posted a closeup of the pic with the shoes where it's so so obvious it's edited. 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She seems to have quite a lot of immaturity around men (boys) and relationships, it seems to me. Like the mentality I had when I was around 17.

Like with her comments in her latest video about always wanting her boobs to look good when she's on a date with her man, wanting to make sure she looks sexy for her man, etc.

Yeah, when you're in a relationship you want to make sure you keep making an effort and look good if you go out for a nice dinner together, but the comments she makes about being in a relationship always seem very surface-level and based on looks, not based on the deeper connection and care you have for each other that you realise is one of the most important things when you get older.
Completely agree, I find this attitude quite concerning in a relationship, if one of my friends went on as much as she does about 'looking sexy for my man' / 'manny likes my boob job' / 'he doesn't like when i wear that' I would think that is a huge red flag. In her hauls and make up tutorials, she never really mentions anything about how things make her feel. I've been with my bf for years and still love dressing up for date night and still get gassed when he says he loves what I'm wearing/how I look but it's not at all something I consciously think about when preparing outfits and haven't done since I was way younger

Reactions: 15
It's so obvious she edits her pics 🥴 her hand is super smudged and warped which is a direct result of using the refine tool on her ass which stretched that area to the right making her hand appear massive. She's even posted a closeup of the pic with the shoes where it's so so obvious it's edited. 🥱
Oh my god her arm where it bends on the wall💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.