Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I incessantly googled her until I found answers ha
I have this hilarious vision in my head of you staying up until 5am with multiple laptops and multiple tabs open searching “who is madison Sarah” “is her chanel real” “why does she pronounce because beccoooaaasss” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly it was the confidently walking around Manchester shops with a a fake prada coat on alongside fake trainers and a fake bag for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does every up do HAVE to be a slicked back egg head, UEFA cup ears bun? That must kill to have in all day! What's wrong with a loose ponytail or bun? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the way she pronounced words when in Homesense was wild! "Come to get sam baking staff" so fake she can't think that sounds natural 🤨
It’s actually pretty bad for your hair, I think she looks 100% prettier with her hair down. Edit, I thought we were in Hannah's thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that wearing this hat too. She looks silly 😂

One of the things shes proud of is how she dresses but it genuinely looks like she dresses herself in the dark
It’s cos Manny dresses her. Before she got with Manny her style wasn’t bad (except the constant nipple ons/see through tops)

also idk if anyone else has noticed but she doesn’t do the lounge try on hauls in her videos anymore just shows the pictures off the models wearing them. I wonder if Manye has told her she’s not allowed to show her body to anyone but him 😂 he seems the controlling type

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah I can't help but feel in a couple of years time if her and Manny have broken up she will look back super embarrassed at the outfits she wears right now..

I think she thinks she's very ahead of the upcoming fashions ("the girls that get it get it" :sick: ) but I actually spend a lot of time looking at the runway shows and how they trickle down into high street and I swear NOTHING she wears ever takes off as a trend (the one glove phase was a personal favourite of mine), even the rick owens boots she wears with everything and everything with huge tassles hanging off are so cringe now, no one who actually "gets it" would ever be seen wearing them. I think she honestly sees herself as Rihanna

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Also it’s now February and she said she was moving after Christmas? Hasn’t mentioned anything about it since. Is this gonna be like her brand that she’s had coming for 4 years. 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's suddenly got nipple shy lol 👀

back on the I don't want to drunk hype as well I see

• Haha
The amount of comments of her little sheep saying “your style has improved soooo much since you got with Manny” infuriate me becos why are you fuelling her tragicness 😂 plus why change your image so much for a guy? Wear things YOU wanna wear, duck your weirdo boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The amount of comments of her little sheep saying “your style has improved soooo much since you got with Manny” infuriate me becos why are you fuelling her tragicness 😂 plus why change your image so much for a guy? Wear things YOU wanna wear, duck your weirdo boyfriend.
And not even changing her style for a hot rich man but a jobless scamming donut 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The nipple covers part was funny now she suddenly cares. They really think they are Kimye. As look at how Kim was shown to love how Kanye came in and restyled her and she thought it was nice, and now Mads has Manny helping her with her style and fashion but it ain't the same thing. Manny isn't established and I don't see what she is getting out of the trade off, or help, other than looking worse then she did before he came along, there's no calculated moves behind it, if anything he's won by her minions buying from him and giving him a platform, but that ain't a win when you are scamming people for poor quality clothes.

She puts a lot of stock in having a boyfriend, and looking happy rather than being happy.

That outfit in the vlog was a mess and she says she plans her outfits and people look to her. It really looked like she had grabbed the first things on the pile.

Reactions: 13
Unsure if I’ve missed something but does she not have fresh injection marks in her lips for someone who has laid in bed for a week and done nothing?👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haaaaaate it when people in relationships think they’re so much better than everyone. In her latest video where she says she ordered a tea to end the date night and couldn’t wait to be home in bed, as though that makes you any better of a person than those of us who are single and going on nights out. Shut up. She’ll be going through her drinking loads and partying phase next month.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Greggs and Primark to launch fashion range

As soon as I saw this I thought of the comments on Manny's bag looking like a steak bake! Sorry, didn't have patience to go through all threads to find it.......

Maybe he is ahead of his time fashion wise or a major trendsetter now 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I’ve seen Mads quite a lot as she lives in my building. Whenever she’s been on her own she’s always smiled at me and given off a nice vibe but when she’s with Manny they both walk around acting like they’re better than everyone

Guys, I know this isn't a Dr Rosh thread but I know Madison & Hannah go to him. Can someone tell me if he is genuinely good because all he posts is influencers getting treatments and not 'normal' people lmao:unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.