Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to think she looked like Margot Robbie but now she thinks she looks like Megan Fox (probably sometimes thinks she is)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw Kim and Kanye 2.0 in Manchester today in these outfits. Mads is stunning in real life tbf, her makeup was flawless. Manny… not so much.
It's so sad how much better she could do... I know it's not always about looks, but he doesn't appear to be a nice guy either. i.e. controlling and scams his customers.

For Christ’s sakes…. Surely this is a joke at this point Mads 😂😂😭
70524D1D-80D6-4894-B41A-43120EC50E37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's so sad how much better she could do... I know it's not always about looks, but he doesn't appear to be a nice guy either. i.e. controlling and scams his customers.

For Christ’s sakes…. Surely this is a joke at this point Mads 😂😂😭
View attachment 1042843
Exactly! Even the small clips we have seen of him are very bad vibes. Maybe that’s why they suit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fake shoes she ordered have finally arrived in the mail to show off. It's so embarrassing, it's so obvious the quality is not even comparable.
I wonder if she genuinely believes they’re real at this point and is just getting them at a discount 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since they think they’re the next Kim and Kanye, can we skip to the part where they get divorced?🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her New video, she goes over her ‘beauty mark’ with a brown pencil. She doesn’t even have a beauty mark there?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like Mads is not the only one rocking some new DHGATE footwear. It would appear that Manye has also made a sneaky purchase.

E62D7B5E-C375-4540-A39B-4EC833966F69.jpeg

0B58BF04-96E1-4AD7-A175-A77370D5CE7D.jpeg

It’s easy to see where he gets his inpso, but no matter how hard he tries he will always be the Tesco value equivalent. Shamelessly rocking fake merchandise.

16B9DEB6-731E-49C8-91B5-23B98772F66C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I love when influencers try to make rainy Manchester look glam :ROFLMAO:

Manny looks like a cartoon character. And camp as you like.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks like he’s going to milk cows 😂😂😂

View attachment 1044278
I’m sorry but he just reminds me of a donut
Oh my god Manny is SO clapped this picture is killing me 😂

He had the audacity to call Madison's forehead big (and god knows what else) which made her insecure and edited it smaller in all her pics when he his face resembles a pumpkin ffs. They're both evil so I guess they are made for each other 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she said me and Manny argue over who is going to pay, I know she probably meant it in a cute way of both being like oh let me get it etc, but I took it as Manny never does since she seems to be the provider, so they'd argue over who is paying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does every up do HAVE to be a slicked back egg head, UEFA cup ears bun? That must kill to have in all day! What's wrong with a loose ponytail or bun? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the way she pronounced words when in Homesense was wild! "Come to get sam baking staff" so fake she can't think that sounds natural 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does every up do HAVE to be a slicked back egg head, UEFA cup ears bun? That must kill to have in all day! What's wrong with a loose ponytail or bun? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the way she pronounced words when in Homesense was wild! "Come to get sam baking staff" so fake she can't think that sounds natural 🤨
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅thank you so much for mentioning this as I have just BELLY laughed

I needed that

goon thenew video and listen from 12:10-12:30

banorrrrnnaaasss (bananas)
Beccoooassss ( because)
Stooooafffffff (stuff)

what an actual weirdo . I actually feel sorry for her
. Something is NOT right . How can you act this fake ? I would never have found this site if it wasn’t for her. I incessantly googled her until I found answers ha

it’s not a real accent

I’ve carrrrrm to get sommmm baking stoffffff 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.