Momsnet A place for all moms, bowl cuts and claws

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know legally you don’t have to wear a mask in shops anymore but idk I love wearing mine? 😅

1. You don’t have to put make-up on because nobody can see. Which equals no effort (double yay)
2. People don’t recognise you so you can ignore everyone
3. You can tell someone to bleeping mooove without them hearing you

Side note: Last night I had a dream that I went on holiday with @eggfriedrice and then we met up with @Katleesi, @calmyourritas and some other moms who’s usernames I can’t remember 🥺 Oooh @xbxbx you were there! (Just remembered) 😅
I love wearing a mask too, it’s so I can mouth “duck off” to people 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know legally you don’t have to wear a mask in shops anymore but idk I love wearing mine? 😅

1. You don’t have to put make-up on because nobody can see. Which equals no effort (double yay)

Side note: Last night I had a dream that I went on holiday with @eggfriedrice and then we met up with @Katleesi, @calmyourritas and some other moms who’s usernames I can’t remember 🥺 Oooh @xbxbx you were there! (Just remembered) 😅
Love this!! I’m still wearing my mask in shops, i was one of the only ones in Asda to have one on the other day. I understand why people choose not to, but it’s personal choice for me! 😊

I’m soooo tired at the moment. I come home from work and just crash out, I want to cry because all I want to do is sleep and I feel like I’m just living at work it’s tit

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I also love wearing a mask but recently need to wear glasses all the time and I haven't quite worked out how to wear both without steaming up 🤣

Reactions: 2
Masks are pretty much still in full force here in Scotland! I love wearing it for all the same reasons🤣 although I do wish I could cover my eyes too so I didn’t get in trouble for rolling my eyes at everyone lol

Can I also just say that I have wasted over 2 hours of my evening reading through 2 threads about salaries. I stumbled onto it by accident and couldn’t stop😳

Thread 1 if anyone is a nosey bugger like me!

I also love wearing a mask but recently need to wear glasses all the time and I haven't quite worked out how to wear both without steaming up 🤣
I got some glasses fog stuff from amazon! It does the trick when I wear my glasses at work with my mask <3

Any of you lovely lot know of any nice lodges / places to stay with a hot tub? That isn't OVERLY pricy .. willing to spend a few bob but nothing ridiculous

Tia x x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is everyone's week going so far? Has anyone got any trips/holidays booked for this year or is everyone just winging it because of the ever changing covid situation? I feel like this year does really seem to be the year of going back to normality? Australia has opened the borders finally so we are going to visit for 2 months over summer - my first time home in nearly 4 years! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is everyone's week going so far? Has anyone got any trips/holidays booked for this year or is everyone just winging it because of the ever changing covid situation? I feel like this year does really seem to be the year of going back to normality? Australia has opened the borders finally so we are going to visit for 2 months over summer - my first time home in nearly 4 years! :love:
No holidays for me because we’re saving for our house but we’re gonna go on some weekends away - not sure where yet so if anyone has any suggestions 🥺 I really wanted to go to Austria but last time I checked it was near impossible with Rona

Woop woop mom I’m so happy and excited for you! What’s the first thing you want to do when you go over? 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No holidays for me because we’re saving for our house but we’re gonna go on some weekends away - not sure where yet so if anyone has any suggestions 🥺 I really wanted to go to Austria but last time I checked it was near impossible with Rona

Woop woop mom I’m so happy and excited for you! What’s the first thing you want to do when you go over? 🥰
Aw bless you, it will be worth it in the end when you have your house! I really enjoyed York (if you mean UK wise) when we went for a weekend away there once... really nice walks and historical buildings/etc. Things are ever changing this year so maybe Austria will become possible 🖤

Thank you angel! Mainly excited to see family - I have a new nephew that I haven't met yet (I say new - he's nearly one and half now) and also to get a tan haha - I love the UK but man I am getting too pale for my liking. Maddy is probably darker than me :(

• Heart
Oh how exciting for you!!! 😍😍😍 we were supposed to be going on honeymoon (finally! We were meant to get married 2 years ago!) but because of baby I’m going to postpone it until next year. So I’m just going to see if I can find a nice little cottage somewhere in the UK for the 3 of us. Maybe near the seaside 💞💞

• Heart
Oh how exciting for you!!! 😍😍😍 we were supposed to be going on honeymoon (finally! We were meant to get married 2 years ago!) but because of baby I’m going to postpone it until next year. So I’m just going to see if I can find a nice little cottage somewhere in the UK for the 3 of us. Maybe near the seaside 💞💞
Thanks angel ❤ Glad you’re finally gonna be able to get married! Ohhh that’ll be so cute and not too hectic to travel far with a baby ❤

Aw how exciting!! I’m so happy for you🥰

I’m off work this week. Been trying to catch up on college work but my brain is empty and giving me nothing. Have an assessment due tonight so that’s great🤣. I’m also house/pet sitting for family that are on holiday. I’m here until the weekend and omg I can’t wait to be back in my own bed! My bed is my sanctuary I miss it so much lol.

For those looking for weekends away, Scotland have some nice lodges with hot tubs etc! I can’t think of exact names but I know there’s some near the borders and around Perthshire. It’s a bit cold here just now though so bring your woolies🥶

• Heart
Aw how exciting!! I’m so happy for you🥰

I’m off work this week. Been trying to catch up on college work but my brain is empty and giving me nothing. Have an assessment due tonight so that’s great🤣. I’m also house/pet sitting for family that are on holiday. I’m here until the weekend and omg I can’t wait to be back in my own bed! My bed is my sanctuary I miss it so much lol.

For those looking for weekends away, Scotland have some nice lodges with hot tubs etc! I can’t think of exact names but I know there’s some near the borders and around Perthshire. It’s a bit cold here just now though so bring your woolies🥶
Thank you lovely 🥰 hope you get your assessment done! That was defo my least fave part of college/uni!