Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually always wondered where the surname knowles comes from! Because her mum, dad and older brother all have the surname plant.
Her sister is married so now has the surname ditchfield

If this is her “stage name” I’m crying

Reactions: 8

Heres the video.... She also starts off by saying she’s super smart 🧐
This is the Mads I started following, she looks lovely and her accent isn’t forced! As if she reorganises her wardrobe every week though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve actually always wondered where the surname knowles comes from! Because her mum, dad and older brother all have the surname plant.
Her sister is married so now has the surname ditchfield

If this is her “stage name” I’m crying
She does think she’s Manchester’s Beyoncé after all 🤣

• Haha
This thread has got me in stitches today 😂😂😂 Oh Mads, you dippy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine as a fully grown adult putting a stage name as knowles like Beyoncé hahaha such a baddy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surprised she’s not changed her name to Scorsese to be more Italian

• Haha
Being a Leo is not a trend ffs so when it’s her birthday is she still gonna say she’s a Leo 😂😂😂😂

These two as neighbours (if it happens)
Going to be insufferable 😂😂😂
Mads who supposedly hates racists but can’t wait to live next to a racist 😂😂

I thought she was moving into the same block of flats as Rachel? Does Holly live there too

I thought she was moving into the same block of flats as Rachel? Does Holly live there too
I think Rach lives in another block - she’s clearly decided to follow Holly to get into another circle... yknow mads just another bff every week

Reactions: 1
No originality in looking for a place of her own, just following her friends?

No originality in looking for a place of her own, just following her friends?

Just a side note: she never sees Patrick anymore? But claims they’re still friends? What do we think about that?

Just a side note: she never sees Patrick anymore? But claims they’re still friends? What do we think about that?
It’s all fake! She just wants to show the internet “I love him and care for him but we are better as friends” blah blah I feel so sorry for Pat, I feel like he never wronged her and it was all her choice. I wish Pat would completely cut her off because it probably still hurts him a lot!!!

AS IF SHE BLOCKED FOR ASKING ABOUT HER STARSIGN!!! 😭😭😭

And these youtubers/influencers question why a site like this exists! You can’t ask any kind of question unless it’s about a product they are flogging 🤮
Its pathetic it really is, I think some other people on here said they got blocked because they voted no in her poll asking did they want to see cooking videos and she called them haters on her story. Why the duck put a poll up then , she is so self obsessed and vain she cannot bear any type of constructive criticism and just has this constant need for compliments and attention. She thinks shes this empowering, bad ass witch but she actually just comes across as shallow, sad and desperate and anyone over the age of 20 with half a brain can see that, its just awful that young girls fall for her tit and see her as someone to look up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its pathetic it really is, I think some other people on here said they got blocked because they voted no in her poll asking did they want to see cooking videos and she called them haters on her story. Why the duck put a poll up then , she is so self obsessed and vain she cannot bear any type of constructive criticism and just has this constant need for compliments and attention. She thinks shes this empowering, bad ass witch but she actually just comes across as shallow, sad and desperate and anyone over the age of 20 with half a brain can see that, its just awful that young girls fall for her tit and see her as someone to look up to.
She blocked me a few months ago for liking someone’s comment on her photo (I’ve literally followed her since the start) such a child. Imagine being that childish at 22/23!

aw she’s eye bleeping herself again. can’t get over how in love with herself she is. Freak.

Reactions: 7
I am CRYINGGGG at her star sign tweet - she is honestly so bizarre 🤣
Does she truly think she's Kylie Jenner blocking everyone as if she has 50 million followers? If she carries on she'll increase her followers even slower than she has over the past 6 months (record-breakingly slow)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.