Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet she’ll whim buy some designer dog for her apartment? But keep bleeping off on holidays and leaving it like they all do

Reactions: 2
Might sound odd but I’d be so interested to hear how growing up Jehovah’s Witness impacted her because I assumed she was very religious and I know you can’t judge based on photos but I’m petty sure it’s a strict religion and she seems very normal there like just a typical teen girl who enjoys going out, fashion etc. This isn’t really a criticism I just find it really fascinating I also wonder if paddy is one since they were together for a long time so she would have still been one when they got together
Also everyone’s favourite bodieee positive queen is back. She’s still really slim now, she should be more careful with how she words things because it’s painfully obvious the only body types she supports is insta model thicc it’s the “I hope my weight gain doesn’t go to my stomach I don’t need a bigger belly” fiasco all over again

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Might sound odd but I’d be so interested to hear how growing up Jehovah’s Witness impacted her because I assumed she was very religious and I know you can’t judge based on photos but I’m petty sure it’s a strict religion and she seems very normal there like just a typical teen girl who enjoys going out, fashion etc. This isn’t really a criticism I just find it really fascinating I also wonder if paddy is one since they were together for a long time so she would have still been one when they got together
Also everyone’s favourite bodieee positive queen is back. She’s still really slim now, she should be more careful with how she words things because it’s painfully obvious the only body types she supports is insta model thicc it’s the “I hope my weight gain doesn’t go to my stomach I don’t need a bigger belly” fiasco all over again
Her obsession with being skinny is really unhealthy.

Reactions: 7
Sorry all, not sure if this was covered yet but does anyone believe that she purchased that new Range Rover Evoque? I read somewhere she said that she did not finance it, and that she's bought it outright. Wonder how a small time youtuber/instagrammer with a 'career' can afford to buy such an expensive car...

Reactions: 6
Sorry all, not sure if this was covered yet but does anyone believe that she purchased that new Range Rover Evoque? I read somewhere she said that she did not finance it, and that she's bought it outright. Wonder how a small time youtuber/instagrammer with a 'career' can afford to buy such an expensive car...
I was also thinking this as I believe saffron barker has just bought the same car (i think) and saffron must have so much more money than mads

Reactions: 5
I was also thinking this as I believe saffron barker has just bought the same car (i think) and saffron must have so much more money than mads
She also said it cost her 15k I’m pretty sure the car she has costs double that?

I don’t understand how she seems to afford a lot of things she’s not really that big as other influencers/doesn’t get many dead etc... her only consistent work is PLT but they work with everyone!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she was gonna buy a new build with paddy after they’d split up then said there’s some more houses on the same estate that would be done later so she was gonna sell the first one then buy the newer one? I think she even went to a viewing i’ll try and find the vlog but That never happened then said she was gonna buy a house or move in with Han?

This thread has made me realise how much she lies even over little things like filming a video about her filters and how she edits her photos..that never happened and now she never mentions the filters and says she
doesn’t edit her photos. I’d love to know how many of her filter presets she sold

edit: found it it’s her vlogmas day 16 for the first 6 minutes she talks about it

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when she was gonna buy a new build with paddy after they’d split up then said there’s some more houses on the same estate that would be done later so she was gonna sell the first one then buy the newer one? I think she even went to a viewing i’ll try and find the vlog but That never happened then said she was gonna buy a house or move in with Han?

This thread has made me realise how much she lies even over little things like filming a video about her filters and how she edits her photos..that never happened and now she never mentions the filters and says she doesn’t edit her photos. I’d love to know how many of her filter presets she sold
I remember this too. In one of her lockdown vlogs where she first mentions moving into a flat she says she is still going ahead with buying the new build and she will be renting it out, don’t believe her!

Reactions: 4
I remember this too. In one of her lockdown vlogs where she first mentions moving into a flat she says she is still going ahead with buying the new build and she will be renting it out, don’t believe her!
I doubt she can afford a house after dropping that much on that car and buying an apartment not to mention the many designer purchases she makes weekly

This thread has made me realise how much she lies even over little things like filming a video about her filters and how she edits her photos..that never happened and now she never mentions the filters and says she doesn’t edit her photos. I’d love to know how many of her filter presets she sold
I’m gonna go with less than a 100 sales on the filter package

Reactions: 6
Even if she could afford that why would she buy a house then literally after a few months sell it and buy another one if she’s still doing that? Surely you’d just wait a few months for the newer house to be built, hope she has an accountant because when blogging and influencing isn’t a thing she’s gonna be skint I don’t think she’s being careful and investing wisely in pensions, savings etc

Reactions: 8
Even if she could afford that why would she buy a house then literally after a few months sell it and buy another one if she’s still doing that? Surely you’d just wait a few months for the newer house to be built, hope she has an accountant because when blogging and influencing isn’t a thing she’s gonna be skint I don’t think she’s being careful and investing wisely in pensions, savings etc
She said in her assumptions video she’s a big saver - I eye rolled so hard at that lmao

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.