Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molly94

She posted a poll on Instagram do you want to see cooking videos I clicked no and she blocked me 😂 I’ve never once said a bad word about her or trolled her nothing of the sort just simply clicked no. If she didn’t want people to say no why put a poll up ??!! How triggered is she to anyone that isn’t all over her! She’s very immature!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Clarity456

VIP Member
Hi mads 🙋🏻‍♀️

Seeing as you read here, have some vid suggestions that might make your uploads a bit more interesting. We are bored of come drive with me's & playlist's, assumptions where nothing actually gets answered, grwm and bad bitch energeeee hauls.....

1.Storytime about experience of being a model, how she got into it, what customers she worked with, any horror stories, why she left etc.
2. Shopping her wardrobe/styling/money saving tips of how you can incorporate 2020 trends for people who are on furlough and maybe dont have a lot of spare cash.
3. Experience of working at MAC video
4.Challenge videos with her mum... Jan seems lovely! ☺
5. Her experience of being a jehovahs witness

Content could be so interesting if she could be arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MGB01

VIP Member
Madison Sarah 3: Lying is her favourite hobiee, don't say she edits her bodiee you can find her in the hotel lobyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Katleesi

VIP Member
685F17AA-3799-42D5-8DFC-80B39F59FB81.jpeg
26FA8083-87FC-434B-BD0A-038FCE7955B0.jpeg

When you’re so obsessed with yourself and think you’re hot enough to try get Kylie Jenner’s mans attention 😂😂

I’m honestly done with her today, she’s killing me
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
True, I think these protests are completely wrong on so many levels at the moment. Covid-19 is still killing people, the R number increased to above 1 in many parts of the Northwest yesterday and these protests would have pushed that up higher. Having a mass gathering like this at the moment is irresponsible and selfish. So many are just jumping on the band wagon, I hope none of these protesters went home last night to a house with a vulnerable family member.

Black lives absolutely matter but so does every other life who they put at risk yesterday. To think that BAME have been proven to be more at risk of serious complications from the virus, I wonder how many black lives will have been lost as a direct result of thrse protests.

Before anyone comes at me for being racist, I am not and completely agree that something should be done but this method is irresponsible, selfish and dangerous at this present time.
Instead of preaching “I can’t believe people are out protesting during a pandemic, how disgusting” change that to “isn’t it disgusting that people have to protest at all, never mind during a pandemic, for their basic human rights in 2020.” Change your mindset please, hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ketchup123

So baffled as to why madison Sarah has blocked me... I’ve never commented or interacted with her, all I did was click “no” to her poll about doing cooking videos... I find it so pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh Maddie, that nasty personality is shining through...
let’s remember

when you have a MADS20 at checkout discount code.

1692365D-7FB4-4667-8DDA-1D43F78279F8.jpeg

vrs

when you have....... the owner 😐

89A1B4F1-E6C3-42E9-B1E4-D09E1623F0F2.jpeg

• Haha

Jsisis

289B3BE8-C81C-4523-9F0B-CBE55C453C03.jpeg

I know this is an old post but can we just talk about how warped it is around her waist and legs, look at how her arm and the bag strap comes in at her waist and the metal bars around her legs are all bendy and the floor is warped, baddy maddy’s bodieeee is so curvieeeee it makes the background curvieee too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

lotsofopinions

Latest PLT haul:
"I love these tops but they are MADE for SMALL BOOBS so I'm probably gonna just give them to Han"

...now I know she meant this in a nice way but it still came across a bit patronising. Give Han the cast offs because Mads is now a busty queen

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Molly94

Ok just caught up...

I haven’t watched tonight’s video but lemme just say she’s talking about her mum being Persian.. ok but why was you trying to make the Italian thing happen even putting an Italian flag in her bio before swiftly removing. I did a 23 & Me dna kit it told me 3 generations ago my ancestors where Scandinavian but Iam white born and bred in Manchester I ain’t putting no Scandinavian flag in my bio.
in the words of mean girls Regina George. Stop trying to make exotic maddy trying to happen it’s not going to happen.
Ok next she’s not body confident LOL ummmm you literally post non stop body shots mainly fake boobs but you do flash stomach bum legs pose about in underwear and bikinis very provocatively on a daily basis lest we all forget you literally led naked with a newspaper over you for the gram, even opening your legs for some beautiful crotch shots.... girlllll you ain’t kidding no one With this shy girl cover....you a hoe hun that enjoys being sexualised. Bore off with this fake bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ChloeW94

Her new video, wow. I was sat in disbelief at her saying her job can be hard and gave the example of sometimes IF YOURE GOING THROUGH A BREAK UP AND YOU HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND FILM and then says she finds it challenging. Then goes onto say so can any other job. Yes Madison you are right there. Other jobs are challenging, like actually challenging. I would not call filming a video a couple time’s a week and posting half naked pictures challenging. Ok the abuse you get in the comments might not be nice but neither is having 12 hours worth of abuse from my patients family members when I tell them they weren’t allowed in to see their ill/dying family member a couple of weeks back because of risk of infection from a deadly virus. And that’s just the smallest challenge I faced.

This girl is so fucking detached from reality I cannot even believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Wills315

VIP Member
She told some boy he needs 10K likes to go on a date with her! What a simp
Sweet mother of god her stories today just proves what a desperate self obsessed freak she is , shes just reshared another tik tok of some boy saying how unreal she is in her story , why would someone do that never mind an influencer and then reshaping posts of naive young women saying how much they wana look like her and making videos "I dressed like mads for a week" as if her ego wasn't big enough. I'd say mads uses her own photos for wanking material, never seen anything like it !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Kindred_

VIP Member
6CD9CEBC-89AC-4CDA-A406-EA363C2A1966.jpeg

Her actual body. I would say her real body but *ahem* we know that wouldn’t be true

This video was uploaded last year how do they both look so different now
Hannah looks cute here! I feel mean saying this because I know there’s a lot of love on here for hannah but her face scares the life out of me, she looks like an ant. Her under eye fillers don’t work for her.

• Wow
  • Heart

Missprincessbabe

Has she moved out? Cos that don’t look like her usual surroundings..

Why does everything have to involve her tits??!
Omg LOOOOL she put on a comment it’s her dads hotel they’re cleaning for when it opens up..so she’s randomly got naked in one of the bathrooms ? Whilst they’re cleaning?

• Haha
  • Sick