Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More say it or shot it’s she won’t answer except the blue tick questions *grince face incoming*

Reactions: 6
More say it or shot it’s she won’t answer except the blue tick questions *grince face incoming*
She’ll only answer the ones about her seeing someone and say she’s single and loving herself and do the side pout and peace sign😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Q:
whose been sliding into your DMs in lockdown?
Mads:
I’m legit pmsl 😂😂😂
I was gonna send in “you’ve made your own account to comment on your tattle forum” but that would be two accounts she’s blocked me on then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loool there's a video she did ages ago on her fb with her old modelling page where she says a fun fact about herself is that she can speak Italian but the other day she said she wishes she could speak Italian? Make it make sense the girl is obsessed with people thinking she Italian..girl your mums name is Janet and your dad is the most manc man you aint fooling anybody. It wont let me link it but if you go on her fb it will be there, video is a lil cringe but she looks so gorgeous on it I was taken aback at how fresh she looked. Not that she isnt still pretty but my god she had such a gorgeous natural face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loool there's a video she did ages ago on her fb with her old modelling page where she says a fun fact about herself is that she can speak Italian but the other day she said she wishes she could speak Italian? Make it make sense the girl is obsessed with people thinking she Italian..girl your mums name is Janet and your dad is the most manc man you aint fooling anybody. It wont let me link it but if you go on her fb it will be there, video is a lil cringe but she looks so gorgeous on it I was taken aback at how fresh she looked. Not that she isnt still pretty but my god she had such a gorgeous natural face
Which video from her Facebook? And do you remember which video she says she wishes she could speak it?
I want to post screenshots in here so we can keep calling her out on these pathetic lies!

Reactions: 2
Which video from her Facebook? And do you remember which video she says she wishes she could speak it?
I want to post screenshots in here so we can keep calling her out on these pathetic lies!
That’s her saying she can’t speak Italian and if you go on her fb, then to her videos it’s the first one posted she only has two, it won’t let me link it on here but basically they just ask her what’s something people don’t know about you and she says I’m named after a mermaid and I can speak Italian

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That’s her saying she can’t speak Italian and if you go on her fb, then to her videos it’s the first one posted she only has two, it won’t let me link it on here but basically they just ask her what’s something people don’t know about you and she says I’m named after a mermaid and I can speak Italian
She looks so pretty omg.
So annoying though I can’t do anything with that video and I tried searching for the guy who recorded it on fb and YouTube and nothing ☹
At least we have your mention of it on here though!

Reactions: 1
Find it so weird how she really forces this italian and “exotic” look like it’s okay to just be a white girl madz what happened to your self love journey of loving yourself for who you are bullshit, you don’t need to lie about your ethnicity it’s really embarrassing x

Reactions: 9

Heres the video.... She also starts off by saying she’s super smart 🧐
Yet couldn’t pronounce “Saluti” in the oh polly stories...

Imagine trying to be up someone’s arse so much you buy/rent an apartment just to be near them 24/7 to get more clout (Mads following Holly around)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know which side of her is Italian is it her mum or dad? Cos I really don’t understand it and she proper pushes it, she tries to hard too be exotic with a slim thick body and it’s just embarrassing just be happy about who you are.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know which side of her is Italian is it her mum or dad? Cos I really don’t understand it and she proper pushes it, she tries to hard too be exotic with a slim thick body and it’s just embarrassing just be happy about who you are.
She said it’s her dad who can speak Italian so I’m gonna guess it’s him (in her delusional mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her dad's surname is Plant...and her early Twitter account was Madison Plant...has she changed her name?!
😂😂 it’s maddy a knowles now so I wonder where that comes from 😂 her half sister is also knowles so I just assumed that was their surname unless their dad has changed it from plant

Unless she’s trying to be like beyonceee cos she a bad witch

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.