Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok just caught up...

I haven’t watched tonight’s video but lemme just say she’s talking about her mum being Persian.. ok but why was you trying to make the Italian thing happen even putting an Italian flag in her bio before swiftly removing. I did a 23 & Me dna kit it told me 3 generations ago my ancestors where Scandinavian but Iam white born and bred in Manchester I ain’t putting no Scandinavian flag in my bio.
in the words of mean girls Regina George. Stop trying to make exotic maddy trying to happen it’s not going to happen.
Ok next she’s not body confident LOL ummmm you literally post non stop body shots mainly fake boobs but you do flash stomach bum legs pose about in underwear and bikinis very provocatively on a daily basis lest we all forget you literally led naked with a newspaper over you for the gram, even opening your legs for some beautiful crotch shots.... girlllll you ain’t kidding no one With this shy girl cover....you a hoe hun that enjoys being sexualised. Bore off with this fake bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Then let’s talk about how she’s saying her job is hard.. what job... your a YouTuber if you can call it that who is literally Boring asf just repeats the same content over and over hauls tipsy confessions hauls tipsy reactions ...great ...really hard work you poor overworked cow... she even admits in previous videos she lies in bed all day and how lazy she is. in the desert island question with Rachel and Han how she would be the lazy one yeh we know hun

Browsing plt... wonder if umar will send this to mads when it’s her Leo birthday only not Leo birthday but actually Virgo birthday 🐸 ☕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="Oohthedrama,
another bleeping assumptions video give me strength.
obviously I’ll still watch. 😐 just not on youtube, I’m not giving her adsense 😂
[/QUOTE]
How do you watch it not on youtube?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 177170View attachment 177173
When you’re so obsessed with yourself and think you’re hot enough to try get Kylie Jenner’s mans attention 😂😂

I’m honestly done with her today, she’s killing me
😂
HAHAHAHAHA WHATTTT 😭😭😭 I cannot believe she followed him. BEG

APARTMENT GIRLFRIEND......

View attachment 177248

VRS
HOTEL SIDE CHICK. #CODEMADS20

View attachment 177249
Omg I only went to watch a film and I’ve missed pure gold in this thread 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Oohthedrama,
another bleeping assumptions video give me strength.
obviously I’ll still watch. 😐 just not on youtube, I’m not giving her adsense 😂
How do you watch it not on youtube?
[/QUOTE]
I’d also like to know this so she’s not having tit from me 🤙🏼

Reactions: 5
Contradicting herself. Thought it was speculation yet had no idea when uploading 🤔 I think this has been deleted now... I wonder how many comments she deletes
Such a lie, she knew what was going on because there was comments on the haul video she did that literally said what was going on and she replied to them saying she knows its bad timing and told the other person to duck off because they mentioned sleeping with Umar but the original comment mentioned the investigation, why does she lie so much. I'd have more respect for her if she said she knows its wrong but its her job and she needs to get paid somehow than lie about it and pretend she will educate herself on it. Swear she will say anything to make her look like a better person but never puts it into action.
Sorry for the rant but theres no way she didn't know about it and thought it was just speculation, it has been known for years that these brands are awful, dont care about their staff and are contributing to global warming. Haul type youtubers have been under fire for years for promoting them, theres not a chance she hasn't had a comment about it before her nastygal video, just admit you care more about money than morals and leave. She screams I only care about issues when it impacts me or people I know.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 177153
Omg look at her response!!!
The crazy thing is that there are ten reply comments before "S Bachelor" mentioned Umar Kamani, which addressed the issue of fast fashion.... Non of which Madison cared to reply to. But the moment the story of her and Umar came out - she flipped.
She is so unprofessional and instead of focusing on what's more important here, she has focused yet again on herself!
More and more people are now beginning to speculate about her fling, especially because of her crazy reactions to it! She is drawing attention to herself and not it's not in her favour.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.