Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant tell if Mads thinks she's too good for them or if because Rach and Han have a genuine close friendship she feels a bit of a spare part? Horrible feeling that whether you like her or not we've all been there and it's horrible. Dont know why they're pretending to social distance though considering they went to a picnic together the other day and all sat next to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant tell if Mads thinks she's too good for them or if because Rach and Han have a genuine close friendship she feels a bit of a spare part? Horrible feeling that whether you like her or not we've all been there and it's horrible. Dont know why they're pretending to social distance though considering they went to a picnic together the other day and all sat next to each other
Probably just so they don’t get comments about it

Reactions: 3
They shouldn’t even be in the same house anyway so that alone is breaking the rules! 😴😴

I’m watching now so I think that Han and Rach have a genuine friendship and Mads isn’t as outgoing, fun and “bubbly” as she portrays herself and her personality is less likeable especially when she’s with other people as it shows that other people have more of a genuine friendship..
Edit: how much does Mads play with her hair 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m watching Hans video and Mads just repeats everything Han and Rach says - she literally has no personality and she’s just sat there pouting

Han saying she’d rather be stuck on a desert island with rach just says how boring and dull baddy maddy is really
When she’s trying to howl with laughter it just looks so awkwardly fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking with her dad about living alone- “Well i semi lived with someone last year”
When and where? In the Dakota hotel? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Talking with her dad about living alone- “Well i semi lived with someone last year”
When and where? In the Dakota hotel? 🤣
A few nights going to hotels doesn’t mean living with someone 😂😂 she’s so silly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s moving out on the 16th? Of July?
you are not even readieeeee for the moving vlogs,
the bad witch decor,
the designer puppy..

she‘s such a third wheel 🤦‍♀️ I’d feel sorry for her if she
1) didn’t talk about herself in the third person.
2) didn’t try so hard to be something she’s not.

the other two are so relaxed and dressed down, but not mads, hair down/makeup on, hoping to attract anyone she can 😂

Reactions: 5
Even if they are a regular customer!!
IM OUT 😂😂😂

you are not even readieeeee for the moving vlogs,
the bad witch decor,
the designer puppy..

she‘s such a third wheel 🤦‍♀️ I’d feel sorry for her if she
1) didn’t talk about herself in the third person.
2) didn’t try so hard to be something she’s not.

the other two are so relaxed and dressed down, but not mads, hair down/makeup on, hoping to attract anyone she can 😂
Can’t have us seeing what she actually looks like - can’t edit or filter herself on another persons video so resorts to wearing as much make up as possible

IM OUT 😂😂😂

Can’t have us seeing what she actually looks like - can’t edit or filter herself on another persons video so resorts to wearing as much make up as possible
she looks ridiculous beside the other two. 🤦‍♀️
sad thing is, I bet she tried to get Pat to come back onto the sub bench when she heard Rachel and Han biging him up. 😏

she will forever be the girl that has the guy everyone wants, and the girl who wants everyone to believe all guys want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she looks ridiculous beside the other two. 🤦‍♀️
sad thing is, I bet she tried to get Pat to come back onto the sub bench when she heard Rachel and Han biging him up. 😏

she will forever be the girl that has the guy everyone wants, and the girl who wants everyone to believe all guys want her.
Low key did you peep her face the minute Rach said Paddy 😂😂 she was like “no, he’s my lapdog sorry”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to see a Jehovah’s Witness video also as from what I know it’s such a horrible cult my friend was one and got kicked out for having a boyfriend who wasn’t a Jehovah’s Witness. It’s called disfellowship (I asked my friend) basically if they are christened and they do something wrong they get kicked out of the religion and no one that is a Jehovah’s can talk to them or be there friend again until they get allowed back by the priest type people that run the church. (My friend never went back but all her family mum dad brothers gran etc that were Jehovah’s completely shunned her still to this day it’s tragic really)
I also believe Maddison was christened as a adult she had a video once upon a time on Instagram of her being christened in a big pool type and she has commented that it was a christening. i don’t think they christen them as babies they do it as adults so it’s their choice to be a member of the religion.
they don’t celebrate any form of holiday like Christmas birthdays Easter Mother’s Day/fathers day literally any form of day.
And everything is basically a sin other than going to church and being friends with only other church members. No party’s no clubbing, No being drunk no sex or relationships before marriage the list goes on. It’s very strict even down to music and film choice etc . My friend was so unhappy and controlled also very sexist Women are seen as very much so inadequate to men they are only allowed to wear dresses or skirts to church but not short ones. They aren’t allowed to do half the stuff the men do in the religion etc. I remeber my friend got her belly button pierced and she got in trouble for that? Not sure why though

So I reckon paddy must be a Jehovah’s because they were engaged. Maybe maddy got kicked out of the religion or split up because she wanted more of the lifestyle she has than the being a wife and going to church lifestyle ?? Even though she just wants to be a a wifeeeeee

Who knows ..

However maddy does make comment a lot about god still like she says god controls her day etc in a recent video don’t know if that is just a bit of a show as is the whole I’m Italian and bad witch vibes

Reactions: 6
Also she said a lads never stayed over but in a tiktok with her mum said she's snuck someone into the hose, what did you do with them hen? Make a brew and watch the chase? Girl pls.

Also cringe say's she super smart but said the phrase "miraculous conception" its immaculate Mads but ok
she did mean miraculous though in that context??? they were talking about how she could be pregnant if she hasn’t been seeing anyone and she said ‘must’ve been miraculous conception??’ does make sense

After watching Han’s video you can tell Mads is so boring that she thinks having sex is a personality trait

Reactions: 8
After watching Han’s video you can tell Mads is so boring that she thinks having sex is a personality trait
YES. Her face in that video on Hans channel when someone asked about hooking up with a love island. I can tell you that I’ve heard of many love islanders when they’ve came to the local nightclub at my town for an appearance taking a girl they’ve met at the club back to their hotel. It’s honestly something to be embarrassed about than anything tbh, I certainly wouldn’t make it known if it was me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
YES. Her face in that video on Hans channel when someone asked about hooking up with a love island. I can tell you that I’ve heard of many love islanders when they’ve came to the local nightclub at my town for an appearance taking a girl they’ve met at the club back to their hotel. It’s honestly something to be embarrassed about than anything tbh, I certainly wouldn’t make it known if it was me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This! So accurate. It’s nothing special to them they have a new girl every weekend so why she thinks it something to feel proud of on her social climbing is beyond me

I want to see a Jehovah’s Witness video also as from what I know it’s such a horrible cult my friend was one and got kicked out for having a boyfriend who wasn’t a Jehovah’s Witness. It’s called disfellowship (I asked my friend) basically if they are christened and they do something wrong they get kicked out of the religion and no one that is a Jehovah’s can talk to them or be there friend again until they get allowed back by the priest type people that run the church. (My friend never went back but all her family mum dad brothers gran etc that were Jehovah’s completely shunned her still to this day it’s tragic really)
I also believe Maddison was christened as a adult she had a video once upon a time on Instagram of her being christened in a big pool type and she has commented that it was a christening. i don’t think they christen them as babies they do it as adults so it’s their choice to be a member of the religion.
they don’t celebrate any form of holiday like Christmas birthdays Easter Mother’s Day/fathers day literally any form of day.
And everything is basically a sin other than going to church and being friends with only other church members. No party’s no clubbing, No being drunk no sex or relationships before marriage the list goes on. It’s very strict even down to music and film choice etc . My friend was so unhappy and controlled also very sexist Women are seen as very much so inadequate to men they are only allowed to wear dresses or skirts to church but not short ones. They aren’t allowed to do half the stuff the men do in the religion etc. I remeber my friend got her belly button pierced and she got in trouble for that? Not sure why though

So I reckon paddy must be a Jehovah’s because they were engaged. Maybe maddy got kicked out of the religion or split up because she wanted more of the lifestyle she has than the being a wife and going to church lifestyle ?? Even though she just wants to be a a wifeeeeee

Who knows ..

However maddy does make comment a lot about god still like she says god controls her day etc in a recent video don’t know if that is just a bit of a show as is the whole I’m Italian and bad witch vibes
Her mum is still very close to her though, and she’s a Jehovah’s Witness I believe?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.