Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am CRYINGGGG at her star sign tweet - she is honestly so bizarre 🤣
Does she truly think she's Kylie Jenner blocking everyone as if she has 50 million followers? If she carries on she'll increase her followers even slower than she has over the past 6 months (record-breakingly slow)
She must block 100 people a day. No exaggeration.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She has more people blocked than bought her filters. That was petty but it was such an obvious money grabbing scheme, she doesn't use or promote them and never did the promised video on how to use them sooo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has more people blocked than bought her filters. That was petty but it was such an obvious money grabbing scheme, she doesn't use or promote them and never did the promised video on how to use them sooo
She’ll never do a video on how she edits her pictures because she’ll have to show how much more she actual edits them!

oh wow another video where Rach and Han will be bouncing off one another whilst Madison forces a laugh on the sidelines and tries to act like she’s involved

Reactions: 9
oh wow another video where Rach and Han will be bouncing off one another whilst Madison forces a laugh on the sidelines and tries to act like she’s involved
I’m actually excited for this video 😂 it just fully exposes her as a bland witch not the bad witch she’s tells us she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m actually excited for this video 😂 it just fully exposes her as a bland witch not the bad witch she’s tells us she is 😂😂😂
Sometimes I wish they’d slow zoom in on her with cricket noises

Last edited:
Just a side note: she never sees Patrick anymore? But claims they’re still friends? What do we think about that?
he got himself off the subs bench and found a new Bad witch team that don’t call him onto the field when the other Blue ticks players are injured... 🙂
Good for him if so 😆

• Haha
he got himself off the subs bench and found a new Bad witch team that don’t call him onto the field when the other Blue ticks players are injured... 🙂
Good for him if so 😆
He’s benched her instead. Tables have turned!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen the viral tweet going around about horoscopes from 1997... have a read of Leo 😂 It’s like it was written for her... just a shame that Mads isn’t actually a Leo

4AF99B42-B04C-4CCE-A51F-1579EF43B485.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new video 😂😂 her dad thinks she looks bad with all the plastic surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omfg her dad dragging her for her lips, we might just have to stan Roy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
omfg her dad dragging her for her lips, we might just have to stan Roy
Roy is the only reason I watched this video tbh! Usually I skip through her videos but the only videos she makes are with her family!

also Han just dropped hers - time to wash Mads plywood of a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also she said a lads never stayed over but in a tiktok with her mum said she's snuck someone into the hose, what did you do with them hen? Make a brew and watch the chase? Girl pls.

Also cringe say's she super smart but said the phrase "miraculous conception" its immaculate Mads but ok

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also she said a lads never stayed over but in a tiktok with her mum said she's snuck someone into the hose, what did you do with them hen? Make a brew and watch the chase? Girl pls.

Also cringe say's she super smart but said the phrase "miraculous conception" its immaculate Mads but ok
She said in the never have I ever video that she snuck someone in too so she’s lying again😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m watching Hans video and Mads just repeats everything Han and Rach says - she literally has no personality and she’s just sat there pouting

Han saying she’d rather be stuck on a desert island with rach just says how boring and dull baddy maddy is really

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw, I like Roy.
I worried he’d be the new Ben salad - Imogen’s cringeworthy dad.

he seems lovely!
”the last guy I dated was older than me“
STOP TRYING TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PLT DISCOUNT CODE HOOKUP MADSSS 🤣 he’s moved on 🤣😂

I wonder if she’d beg for a hook up to stay over night depending on his followers and how necessary a “morning after” photo for the gram is.....to confirm she’s got a man 😐
20k up...

I’m watching Hans video and Mads just repeats everything Han and Rach says - she literally has no personality and she’s just sat there pouting

Han saying she’d rather be stuck on a desert island with rach just says how boring and dull baddy maddy is really
*hits play* 😆😆😆
id watch Roy’s channel over Mads channel 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.