Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do we get the link to the onlyeee fans?

she’s just planning on posting her tits online until they’ve paid for themselves right?

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks she’s too good to do onlyfans but will happily show her tits all day for free

Oh she’s off out on a coffee date - baddy maddy’s life is back to normal folks. Everyone else is in a pandemic or protesting but baddy maddy’s life is back to norm

Reactions: 4
Mads is definitely going through something with the guy she’s “dating”. I follow her on Spotify and she’s been listening to Dear No One - Tori Kelly (sad independent woman vibes) and Grace Carter - Why Her Not Me
I’ve never seen her listen to any of these, usually she’s listening to her BAD B or CURRENT PLAYLIST 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mads is definitely going through something with the guy she’s “dating”. I follow her on Spotify and she’s been listening to Dear No One - Tori Kelly (sad independent woman vibes) and Grace Carter - Why Her Not Me
I’ve never seen her listen to any of these, usually she’s listening to her BAD B or CURRENT PLAYLIST 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s now Bruises - Lewis Capaldi

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m pretty sure it’s Pete wicks

• Wow
I’m pretty sure it’s Pete wicks
They’ve liked each others pictures for a while however they’ve now both unfollowed eachother and someone commented on one of her videos that they saw her and Pete Wicks in Tesco together but she quickly deleted the comment. She also said on one of her Instagram stories she likes an Essex accent and he hasn’t posted much about black lives matter hence why she’s tweeting about dumping racist boys and dating someone with the same morals as you. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They’ve liked each others pictures for a while however they’ve now both unfollowed eachother and someone commented on one of her videos that they saw her and Pete Wicks in Tesco together but she quickly deleted the comment. She also said on one of her Instagram stories she likes an Essex accent and he hasn’t posted much about black lives matter hence why she’s tweeting about dumping racist boys and dating someone with the same morals as you. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Ooo you beat me to it! Just came on here to say this - I also saw she’s followed heaps of new blue ticks. Bc you know mads “it’s ya gyal on the prowl” for a new bae gotta keep up that wifeeee status

Reactions: 7
This made me laugh so much 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s filming a “life update vlog” get ready for an appearance from Mads bitter ass alter ego “Ya gyal is single now and she is happppeeeee she don’t take no tit from no one because she is a baddeeeeee”

• Haha
She’s filming a “life update vlog” get ready for an appearance from Mads bitter ass alter ego “Ya gyal is single now and she is happppeeeee she don’t take no tit from no one because she is a baddeeeeee”
“This witch don’t need no-one, let me tell you girls! If a man doesn’t know your worth!! Then he ain’t worth it!! Love yourself etc blah blah blah”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.