Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her twitter reminds me of when you’re 15 and break up with your boyfriend of 6 months and are liking / tweeting everything depressive on social media to get his attention lol

Reactions: 12
She’s probs gonna have temporary bulimia and anxiety again - “sad playlists come drive with me” coming your way

Was it pete wicks then that things have ended with?
Think so. They’ve unfollowed each other and someone else mentioned that someone had commented on her video about seeing her with Pete in Tesco or something

Reactions: 6
Are you allowed to film people like that??! 😳

But “dating in private”
Lol!
Yeah I wouldn’t even film my bin man and put that on my private story with 4 people and she’s put that for everyone to see 😅

She’s filming a “life update vlog” get ready for an appearance from Mads bitter ass alter ego “Ya gyal is single now and she is happppeeeee she don’t take no tit from no one because she is a baddeeeeee”
The accuracy is amazing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lmaoooo also when she was mentioning moving out and one of the first things as her reasons why “can’t bring back guys I’m seeing” I‘m sure you’ll still keep going to hotels mads

• Wow
Lmaoooo also when she was mentioning moving out and one of the first things as her reasons why “can’t bring back guys I’m seeing” I‘m sure you’ll still keep going to hotels mads
Or going to their places 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like how she’ll cut off her man for having different views but is still up Holly’s ass… it may have been years ago about the tweets and stuff but she still posted racist tweets etc? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical?

Reactions: 10
I like how she’ll cut off her man for having different views but is still up Holly’s ass… it may have been years ago about the tweets and stuff but she still posted racist tweets etc? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical?
Yeah 100%, especially as her ex fiancé was black so if she should cut off anyone it should include friends too. I unfollowed Holly after that came out

Reactions: 11
Yeah 100%, especially as her ex fiancé was black so if she should cut off anyone it should include friends too. I unfollowed Holly after that came out
Completely agree! But, of course, just like still working with PLT mads is too busy thinking of her career and social climbing

Reactions: 1
Imagine updating people every time you’re seeing someone, she’s so obsessed it’s embarrassing to watch I bet the guys feel weird about it

Mads and Ellie O Donnell went on a double date a few days ago, if we’ve figured out Mads was with Pete does anyone know who was with Ellie?

Reactions: 1
Am I really old fashioned or is 6 months quite a long time to be "dating" or "seeing" someone if you've not made the step to boyfriend and girlfriend?
I feel a bit sorry for her, she thinks she's gonna be a wifeeee but they obviously don't see her as someone they want to be serious with and are just in it for what they can get before tossing her aside.
Also the eeeeee seems to have made a big comeback in her update video, just when I thought she was phasing it out!

Reactions: 12
Mads and Ellie O Donnell went on a double date a few days ago, if we’ve figured out Mads was with Pete does anyone know who was with Ellie?
How do you go on a double date during lockdown

@ mads watching the notebook last night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I really old fashioned or is 6 months quite a long time to be "dating" or "seeing" someone if you've not made the step to boyfriend and girlfriend?
I feel a bit sorry for her, she thinks she's gonna be a wifeeee but they obviously don't see her as someone they want to be serious with and are just in it for what they can get before tossing her aside.
Also the eeeeee seems to have made a big comeback in her update video, just when I thought she was phasing it out!
I thought that! Quite a long time not to be photographed together as well 🤔 but yeah 6 months with no commitment is kinda odd to me

Reactions: 8
I thought that! Quite a long time not to be photographed together as well 🤔 but yeah 6 months with no commitment is kinda odd to me
In all fairness for three months of that they’ve both not seen each other/been in isolation; but I don’t really think they saw each other much before hand because Pete Wicks always seemed to be in different places to her (this was back when we were all thinking it was him) so idk it’s probably just another case of Mads thinking it’s more serious that it was

Reactions: 3
In all fairness for three months of that they’ve both not seen each other/been in isolation; but I don’t really think they saw each other much before hand because Pete Wicks always seemed to be in different places to her (this was back when we were all thinking it was him) so idk it’s probably just another case of Mads thinking it’s more serious that it was
I would never have said Pete would be her type I’m kinda shocked tbh

They’ve liked each others pictures for a while however they’ve now both unfollowed eachother and someone commented on one of her videos that they saw her and Pete Wicks in Tesco together but she quickly deleted the comment. She also said on one of her Instagram stories she likes an Essex accent and he hasn’t posted much about black lives matter hence why she’s tweeting about dumping racist boys and dating someone with the same morals as you. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Surely this is a bit awks for mads now if they’ve split because she’s trying to get in on the group with Sophie lee, holly boon, Ellie O’Donnell, Ariana ajtar etc and part of that group is alisha lemay who is besssssties with Pete wicks!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.