Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent tweets/ twitter likes etc. Make me wonder if she stopped talking to the guy she was seeing because he didn’t speak out about BLM. Or are these just aimed at Umar?? She needs to move on if so 🤣

Reactions: 6
Her recent tweets/ twitter likes etc. Make me wonder if she stopped talking to the guy she was seeing because he didn’t speak out about BLM. Or are these just aimed at Umar?? She needs to move on if so 🤣
I've noticed that it's all very much "wtf was I thinking" - if it is about Umar she does really need to let it go.

Reactions: 5
She really needs some kind of help. It's not normal to be that obsessed with yourself... there's taking a photo and being yeah I look good today but she is literally eye bleeping herself 24/7. I've never seen anything so vapid in my life. I get she's an influencer and it's her job to take photos etc... but no other influencers do that.
I can’t remember the last time I took a selfie!! She’s staring into that front camera all day 😂😂

• Heart
I can’t remember the last time I took a selfie!! She’s staring into that front camera all day 😂😂
Mood 😂! Also, just being a little bit mean, I just stalked Umar's girlfriend (cos I've never seen her before tbh) and she's stunning... kinda get why Mads is so bitter 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Mood 😂! Also, just being a little bit mean, I just stalked Umar's girlfriend (cos I've never seen her before tbh) and she's stunning... kinda get why Mads is so bitter 😂😂
Omg! She’s beautiful!! Mads looks like a little girl in comparison!
Jordan defay comments on most of her pics too 😂 Hahahahai just got second hand embarrassment for her

Last edited:
  • Heart
815125F3-C835-475F-8BDC-E07A75B1541D.png

Christ here she goes... one week without showing her tits. She’s back guys.
(and working with PLT again)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What happened with umar & plt??
She was also tweeting about never working with a brand again due to their silence on BLM. We assumed she meant PLT as they hadn’t spoken out about anything at that point.
But mads being mads will of course still work with them as 90% of her content is PLT hauls.
Wonder if umar gives her some kind of ex grievance discount 🤔

Reactions: 4
I dont get why she acts so sexual all the time, it's such a turn-off for guys. They'll see her as nothing but a quick shag, which she seems to have been for most of the 'baes' she has 'dated' since breaking up with Paddy

Reactions: 10
Why’s she’s trying so hard to push plt clothes links in her stories the last two days? “This dress is finally back in stock” 🙄 stop trying to scrounge money off people from a brand you’ve said you wouldn’t be working with again love

I dont get why she acts so sexual all the time, it's such a turn-off for guys. They'll see her as nothing but a quick shag, which she seems to have been for most of the 'baes' she has 'dated' since breaking up with Paddy
She needs the constant attention from guys, she likes being reassured that she’s stunning, pretty, sexy, fit etc, because it makes her feel secure.

She thrives off the fact her inbox is full of guys doing this 👀👀 and are complimenting her. Her face lights up when she gets to talk about the “famous” guys in her dms and she fully goes grinch face when other people bring it up too!
Does she think ASAP Rocky wants her and wants to wife her?? Does she think these guys see more than a quickie?
She’s giving off desperation when she tries to cling on to these one night stands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just imagine in any group chat she's in the only time she ever talks is like *insert screenshot* "look who's sliding in ur gyal's dms today ladieeeeees"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.