Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mmmmitchel, that’s not self serving?
why not post images FROM the protest, of normal people, not themselves dolled up to the max 🤷‍♀️

oh you’ve tried to goad on other threads in the past. Can’t be arsed. We all have different opinions when it comes to influencers at protests 🤷‍♀️
Take care 🙂
To Goad? I am on this thread because influencers piss me off to no end with their stupidity. BUT, I will also not sit in silence when people are systemically racist right in front of my eyes!

You are absolutely entitled to your own opinion, but when that opinion is openly racist, I will not stay quiet. You are exactly the kind of person who needs this sort of eduction.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah sorry when I posted this she hadn't which I was amazed by but about four she did including the pic of her with sign 😂😂 take it all back
Haha.. knew they’d all post about it at some point.. only person I didn’t see post was Han.. unless I missed it 🤔

Reactions: 3
To Goad? I am on this thread because influencers piss me off to no end with their stupidity. BUT, I will also not sit in silence when people are systemically racist right in front of my eyes!

You are absolutely entitled to your own opinion, but when that opinion is openly racist, I will not stay quiet. You are exactly the kind of person who needs this sort of eduction.
so, if I say a white influencer, who’s tagged a photographer in his post and got Camera ready to go protest is using the cause for self serving purposes....

I’m racist. You know nothing about me.
I however see from your history you’ve tried to goad arguments on other threads.

this conversation is insulting and derailing.
Take care. Xxx

Haha.. knew they’d all post about it at some point.. only person I didn’t see post was Han.. unless I missed it 🤔
they’re all the same. I don’t have an issue with them posting from protests if they’re going, do that.
But making it a photo shoot for their grid of stories is just tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
by posting photos, she is promoting protesting which is a great thing. She would be dammed if she did and dammed if she didn’t. These influencers can’t ever bleeping win.

For black people, their cost of not doing something is a lot greater than potentially getting a virus. Those at the protest have consented to be there, so I don’t understand what you’re problem is? Please open your mind.
Protesting is not a good thing! Have you seen what people are doing to police officers who have likely never been ‘racist’ in their lives & poor innocent horses who don’t even know what the word means.. let alone defacing statues meant to commemorate our soldiers who went to WAR for us!!
There are a million other ways to bring attention to the cause.. joining a protest in the middle of a pandemic (which may I add actually kills more black people than white) is pretty ignorant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Protesting is not a good thing! Have you seen what people are doing to police officers who have likely never been ‘racist’ in their lives & poor innocent horses who don’t even know what the word means.. let alone defacing statues meant to commemorate our soldiers who went to WAR for us!!
There are a million other ways to bring attention to the cause.. joining a protest in the middle of a pandemic (which may I add actually kills more black people than white) is pretty ignorant!!

it only kills more black people due to their environment (key workers, more people in households, etc). So that point is completely invalid in relation to the risks of protesting.

it only kills more black people due to their environment (key workers, more people in households, etc). So that point is completely invalid in relation to the risks of protesting.
I’m well aware that is why but funnily enough that wasn’t the main point that I stated & that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are of higher risk not only from these reasons FYI there are also genetic reasons for it.

It’s a bit outdated to have horse at protests with thousands of people.
If your taking about defacing the Edward colston statue I mean he was a slave trader that shipped 84k slaves, men woman and children, 19k of them who died on route.
Black people also were taken from colonised countries to also fight in the war and that part of history was white-washed.
Although alot of police are not overtly racist, the entire police system contributes to systemic racism.
So yeah although you may not agree with protesting I don’t think it’s okay to police how people choose to fight for there basic human rights for equality or call it ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s a bit outdated to have horse at protests with thousands of people.
If your taking about defacing the Edward colston statue I mean he was a slave trader that shipped 84k slaves, men woman and children, 19k of them who died on route.
Black people also were taken from colonised countries to also fight in the war and that part of history was white-washed.
Although alot of police are not overtly racist, the entire police system contributes to systemic racism.
So yeah although you may not agree with protesting I don’t think it’s okay to police how people choose to fight for there basic human rights for equality or call it ignorance.
No that’s not the statue I was referencing. So you’re saying if your non-racist family member worked for the police and they got hospitalised by protesters you’d be okay with it? Sureee....!

Not quite sure why everyone’s having a political debate on here anyway it’s not a BLM thread..
we’re all just here to talk about how self centred Mads is!

No that’s not the statue I was referencing. So you’re saying if your non-racist family member worked for the police and they got hospitalised by protesters you’d be okay with it? Sureee....!

Not quite sure why everyone’s having a political debate on here anyway it’s not a BLM thread..
we’re all just here to talk about how self centred Mads is!
I wouldn’t have a non racist family member hospitalised by protestors because if they were in the police force they would have resigned and be protesting right there with them in solidarity because I’m black and being black and fighting for equality, human rights is more important. Please check your privilege.

I’m pretty sure you’re also contributing to the political debate so if you were that pressed you wouldn’t have said anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t have a non racist family member hospitalised by protestors because if they were in the police force they would have resigned and be protesting right there with them in solidarity because I’m black and being black and fighting for equality, human rights is more important. Please check your privilege.

I’m pretty sure you’re also contributing to the political debate so if you were that pressed you wouldn’t have said anything.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don’t tell me to check my privilege.
I never said I didn’t contribute just said theres no point in continuing it hun. So 👋🏼

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone. New to this thread. Saw Mads BELLY out in bright blue trackies to the protest! Sophie wore ALL black like you should yet Mads got her belly out and it’s not crop top weather. She’s not even wearing her mask properly? What’s the point? That is not what she should be wearing to the protest, it’s not a bloody fashion show ffs 🙄🙄

Anyway....back to Mads...wonder what her next vid will be?
Loungewear haul to feel like a baddie in lockdown

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone. New to this thread. Saw Mads BELLY out in bright blue trackies to the protest! Sophie wore ALL black like you should yet Mads got her belly out and it’s not crop top weather. She’s not even wearing her mask properly? What’s the point? That is not what she should be wearing to the protest, it’s not a bloody fashion show ffs 🙄🙄

Loungewear haul to feel like a baddie in lockdown
Showing off them non existent Chloe Ting abs 😂

View attachment 148327
arianna posted this and honestly it sums mads up so well
Is this her posing in her dads hotel bathroom again? 🤣

• Haha
Showing off them non existent Chloe Ting abs 😂

Is this her posing in her dads hotel bathroom again? 🤣
Think it may be Sophie's apartment! Also why has she barely had her mask actually on her face during any of the time she's been caught on camera??! Like don't bother wearing one if you aren't gonna bleeping use it Mads. Also I'd screenshot it on SC, but it'd be obvious it was me, she's took to eye bleeping herself on there now since she has to look respectful on her more popular platforms and less self absorbed.

Reactions: 1
Think it may be Sophie's apartment! Also why has she barely had her mask actually on her face during any of the time she's been caught on camera??! Like don't bother wearing one if you aren't gonna bleeping use it Mads. Also I'd screenshot it on SC, but it'd be obvious it was me, she's took to eye bleeping herself on there now since she has to look respectful on her more popular platforms and less self absorbed.
Yeah it’s in Sophie’s apartment saw them both leaving with their signs.. nice of her to be breaking lockdown & social distancing in even more ways ey!

Also why do they look like their out at a bloody club or something fully enjoying themselves covered in make up!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she still friends with Hannah
They both claim they are but Hannah admitted in a recent video that they had a fall out last year which was pretty obvious to everyone. They claim that they've made up but I think that the damage has been done, even if they're "friends" now it seems that they're not close. Their lives are very different now, could be that they've just grown apart.

Reactions: 5
She literally cannot waste an opportunity to take a selfie and post it 😂😂😂 love how she’s snaked off to snapchat so she doesn’t get backlash for her self obsessed behaviour!!

She literally cannot waste an opportunity to take a selfie and post it 😂😂😂 love how she’s snaked off to snapchat so she doesn’t get backlash for her self obsessed behaviour!!
She really needs some kind of help. It's not normal to be that obsessed with yourself... there's taking a photo and being yeah I look good today but she is literally eye bleeping herself 24/7. I've never seen anything so vapid in my life. I get she's an influencer and it's her job to take photos etc... but no other influencers do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.