Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who wonders how everyone she dates is famous? she doesn’t have THAT many followers, and lives in Manchester so not exactly local to all these reality stars?

Reactions: 5
Mads:
E6E308BF-4C24-46FC-90E8-363C3179872B.jpeg

Also mads:
Tweets, retweets and likes every tweet relating to her own personal thoughts, her emotions, her reactions to conversations, her experiences, her feelings, her thought processes, her future plans, how skinny she is, how skinny she isn’t, how skinny she’s gonna be etc.
Shes so private she’s almost undercover out there x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha I bloody hope so!
Mads is so emo atm
In her videos today she kinda looked like she'd been crying tbf her eyes were quite teary...

Is it just me who wonders how everyone she dates is famous? she doesn’t have THAT many followers, and lives in Manchester so not exactly local to all these reality stars?
from what I've seen she just tends to comment on a lot of posts from all the blue ticks she follows therefore she'll get noticed. plus the people she hangs with i.e. sophie, holly, and arianna are more known in them circles... our girl mads is a major social climber

also, I love how because she's had a whole week off from earning money she's trying her hardest to leave swipe up links to her outfits, could she be anymore desperate? like we couldn't find the same old sweats she wears off plt every week

I just read on ig about how the Kamani family is worth over £580 mill - suddenly makes sense why ya gyal mads is so mad and bitter

Reactions: 4
PYCP4N.jpg PYCP4M.jpg PYCP4R.jpg
I don't get how she claims to have only had lip filler and jaw filler? These were taken in sept 2018 - no one's face changes that much in less than 2 years without a lot of help.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 8
She looks pretty here. I forget she had a pretty little face. That outfit is atrocious though!! 🤣

I agree, shes puffy as duck now, definitely had cheek fillers! What else do you think she’s had?
I don't even know... but surely lip and jaw filler wouldn't change her face as much as it has. She looks completely different.

Reactions: 3
Less that 5 mins into video: I'm single. ya gyal is single ladieeeesssss

• Haha
She is the epitome of desperate!!! I know so many girls like her who are so self obsessed and want everyone to wonder “oh who’s she dating? Who’s she speaking to? Wonder if she’s single?” When in actual fact, no one cares. It’s so cringey!

Also the same type of girls who are like “private life = happy life” honestly if you were so happy and content etc you wouldn’t worry about posting this stuff. You’d just get on with it and be happy instead of acting like you have to prove something to people on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
nobody:
literally nobody:
not a single soul:
Mads: so guys i'm no longer seeing anybody.

break ups are tit and I wouldnt ever wish sadness on her or anyone but don't harp on about dating in private but then make a point to talk about bae in every video because it all ends up going sour then you have to explain why you're single again. I think she really struggles to be single tbh which is quite sad because if she got self validation and confidence from herself and not men I think she'd be a lot more likeable.

Also peak the comment about her aunties farm. Guessing thats who's house she was at rather than her dads hotel which has never been mentioned before or since? Looked like there was a lot of land wherever she was anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 11
nobody:
literally nobody:
not a single soul:
Mads: so guys i'm no longer seeing anybody.

break ups are tit and I wouldnt ever wish sadness on her or anyone but don't harp on about dating in private but then make a point to talk about bae in every video because it all ends up going sour then you have to explain why you're single again. I think she really struggles to be single tbh which is quite sad because if she got self validation and confidence from herself and not men I think she'd be a lot more likeable.

Also peak the comment about her aunties farm. Guessing thats who's house she was at rather than her dads hotel which has never been mentioned before or since? Looked like there was a lot of land wherever she was anyway
It was her aunties! It’s where she went for christmas!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she said her car cost her 15k? Aren't range rovers more like double that?

I think her aunt is pretty well off too because she buys her very expensive gifts and I'm sure she's said before that her aunt is a very successful business woman then you've got Mads with well... fake tits and a filter package

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was her aunties! It’s where she went for christmas!
Why lie and say it’s her dads hotel ffs😂 how embarrassing no wonder she deleted the comment, such a petty lie as well it makes you wonder what other things she lies about

“I feel likeee” ya girl mads is back with another life update that not ONE person asked for.

so mads hunnieeee,
he dumped you right hun?
And you’re totally the one who ended it because he didn’t meet your standards, you are dat witch, dat witch who has stand-erds.
do you know what I mean hunnies...

Ya Gurl is THAT witch ladiEeeEEeees

“I feel likeee” paddy will be brought off the sub bench for a bit now,
y’know while she goes through ’dem DM’s because y’know......
if only you knew ladieeeES
THAT witch has storieeeeees for days hunnies.

“the men” alway ask what perfume I’m wearing girls.
Not “everyone asks what perfume I’m wearing“
the men 🤣😂

Jesus I didnt realise madison and desperate were spelled the same way.
But if you don’t know, get to know hunnieee’s

I picture mads like a dog on heat at this point. its ALWAYS about boys 😂🤣 she’s like a 15 year old pretending she’s getting some with her mates.

”it so important to enjoy your own company so you know you don’t need anyone else”
MADS STOP. STOP 😂🤣😂🤣 #notbothered #totallynotbothered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“I feel likeee” ya girl mads is back with another life update that not ONE person asked for.

so mads hunnieeee,
he dumped you right hun?
And you’re totally the one who ended it because he didn’t meet your standards, you are dat witch, dat witch who has stand-erds.
do you know what I mean hunnies...

Ya Gurl is THAT witch ladiEeeEEeees

“I feel likeee” paddy will be brought off the sub bench for a bit now,
y’know while she goes through ’dem DM’s because y’know......
if only you knew ladieeeES
THAT witch has storieeeeees for days hunnies.

“the men” alway ask what perfume I’m wearing girls.
Not “everyone asks what perfume I’m wearing“
the men 🤣😂

Jesus I didnt realise madison and desperate were spelled the same way.
But if you don’t know, get to know hunnieee’s

I picture mads like a dog on heat at this point. its ALWAYS about boys 😂🤣 she’s like a 15 year old pretending she’s getting some with her mates.

”it so important to enjoy your own company so you know you don’t need anyone else”
MADS STOP. STOP 😂🤣😂🤣 #notbothered #totallynotbothered
PADDY BROUGHT OFF THE SUB BENCH - I'M DONE. It's so true tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.