Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A9C90AD8-678E-4905-A4A0-FAEF7848F7E5.png
daily appearance of Mads pretending she works out but is actually just eye bleeping herself in a sports bra and showing us her boobs

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
CC615E22-978C-43DA-9128-8E9ED5B9263F.jpeg

interesting because she’s paid a decent amount of money to look that way too, just saying. (Couldn’t help myself 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like she’s trying to change her vibe a bit with this new content with her family and reposting/interacting with her fans (for a change!)???

Reactions: 6
Probably read on here that we all find her a nasty witch - hopefully she'll take it to change her attitude

Reactions: 2
Hey this might’ve been commented on in the thread before but I can’t find anything. I thought her family were really strict Jehovah’s witnesses and that’s why she’d never celebrated Christmas or her bday until this year but in her video her parents didn’t give off that vibe at all with the answers and the drinking etc?!

Reactions: 4
Hey this might’ve been commented on in the thread before but I can’t find anything. I thought her family were really strict Jehovah’s witnesses and that’s why she’d never celebrated Christmas or her bday until this year but in her video her parents didn’t give off that vibe at all with the answers and the drinking etc?!
I wondered this too

I don't think her dad is a Jehovah's Witness.. think it's just her mum.

yeah it’s only her mum, she said once in a vid that her mum was still religious but her dad isn’t and she now doesn’t want to practice that either

Reactions: 1
Hi!! First post!! been watching mads off and on for years but just can’t stand her atm!!

What happened with Umar from plt??

Body weight / resistance band workouts are a leg day warm up at best. Admit you edit your pictures and move
So glad someone else mentioned this. She’s never seen a resistance band in her life. She’s just too finger happy on photoshop. Convinced that’s why she’s always on that white wall it’s so you won’t see all the wall being moved from where she’s edited

Did she ever post this video? Swear she’s been promising a video on how she takes and edits her photos for months now
She’ll never do this because she’ll have to show how much she actually edits before just whacking the filter on it

17021941-C3AF-48FE-93C0-BF4A97CDC28B.jpeg 15CD495D-35AD-40AB-B4A7-AC7E2D95E958.png
is she sending herself these asks? Because her bum isn’t remotely big. (notice she’d had to stand to the side bc she can’t edit the video) and she looks such a bleeping begging saying the flat stomach has left the chat? It’s still there hun stop fishing for compliments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did she ever post this video? Swear she’s been promising a video on how she takes and edits her photos for months now
Trying not to judge but people actually bought those filters? Whyyyyy 😖😖

7E0A6599-9480-481E-9E95-661449EFE998.jpeg

Just spat out my cofFeEe THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HER 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So glad someone else mentioned this. She’s never seen a resistance band in her life. She’s just too finger happy on photoshop. Convinced that’s why she’s always on that white wall it’s so you won’t see all the wall being moved from where she’s edited

She’ll never do this because she’ll have to show how much she actually edits before just whacking the filter on it

View attachment 139269View attachment 139270
is she sending herself these asks? Because her bum isn’t remotely big. (notice she’d had to stand to the side bc she can’t edit the video) and she looks such a bleeping begging saying the flat stomach has left the chat? It’s still there hun stop fishing for compliments
These posts irritate me so much they are SO attention seeking!!! She still has a flat stomach and that tiny little bump is normal!! bleeping hell this could really do some damage to her followers who might even only have a tiny bit of fat on them more than Mads (but are still skinny) as these girls will look at her posts and think they’re bleeping overweight or something. She really needs to be careful.

Reactions: 11
Blurred around the chin area 🐸☕ Just saying

Also I notice on Twitter the only pictures she ever posts of herself on her feed are the bikini shots (trying to get a wider range of blue ticks)

Reactions: 6
These posts irritate me so much they are SO attention seeking!!! She still has a flat stomach and that tiny little bump is normal!! bleeping hell this could really do some damage to her followers who might even only have a tiny bit of fat on them more than Mads (but are still skinny) as these girls will look at her posts and think they’re bleeping overweight or something. She really needs to be careful.
I've never commented on this forum before but I just had to to say I 100% agree with you!! I'm actually a bit disgusted that she said that, she's needs to remember who her audience is and that she does have an influence over people! Also if she thinks that tiny bumps not a flat stomach then she wants to see mine!!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.