Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still very curious as to who "bae" is because honestly she begs it on so many guys comment sections.

Reactions: 2
very off topic but does anyone know where rach leary lives? her flat is peng - i know it’s manchester but like yano? and who’s umar ???

Reactions: 1
Owner of PLT

Check out Rhuigi on IG and then any other guy she follows with a tick.. pretty much

View attachment 136442
I'm done
It’s true though. Her ugly personality shows through now, the way she stares at herself and thinks she’s the best thing to walk on the earth. I don’t see anything but that now. She’s so up her own arse. It doesn’t matter how beautiful someone is on the outside their inner ugliness will always show through.
Funniest thing is I’ve seen much more beautiful girls who aren’t anywhere near as stuck up as her. She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 8
very off topic but does anyone know where rach leary lives? her flat is peng - i know it’s manchester but like yano? and who’s umar ???
It’s in Ancoats.. it’s called Smiths Yard and is part of the MCR Life company. I only know because I live in one of their other buildings (same one as her friend Sophie Lee).

Reactions: 4
It’s true though. Her ugly personality shows through now, the way she stares at herself and thinks she’s the best thing to walk on the earth. I don’t see anything but that now. She’s so up her own arse. It doesn’t matter how beautiful someone is on the outside their inner ugliness will always show through.
Funniest thing is I’ve seen much more beautiful girls who aren’t anywhere near as stuck up as her. She needs a reality check.
Is it just me.... Like yeah, she's pretty and slim (sorry mads 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️) and does her makeup nice but I don't see her as being exquisitely beautiful? 🤔

Am I missing something really obvious?

Reactions: 9
Omg whose? I wanna know so I can lurk 👀

I also wanna know where abouts it is!
It’s in Ancoats.. it’s called Smiths Yard and is part of the MCR Life company. I only know because I live in one of their other buildings (same one as her friend Sophie Lee).

Reactions: 1
Is it just me.... Like yeah, she's pretty and slim (sorry mads 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️) and does her makeup nice but I don't see her as being exquisitely beautiful? 🤔

I completely agree she used to be very pretty when she started youtube.. and was natural. But now all she is a fake instathot who's up herself and a nasty girl. Like none of her face is real at this point.

It's just weird spending that much time obsessing/looking at yourself imo. Like she does it all day every day it's so creepy.

Reactions: 4

I agree! She was very pretty when she first started out but now she’s just your average Instagram girl whos entire ‘career’ is based on taking selfies, how sad.

Reactions: 7
I agree! She was very pretty when she first started out but now she’s just your average Instagram girl whos entire ‘career’ is based on taking selfies, how sad.
Like Han is such a beautiful girl - thats having filler without taking it too far. She still looks very natural. You don't see her spending all day every day eye bleeping herself - she actually tries to film different content. Mads should really take a leaf out of Han's book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi mads 🙋🏻‍♀️

Seeing as you read here, have some vid suggestions that might make your uploads a bit more interesting. We are bored of come drive with me's & playlist's, assumptions where nothing actually gets answered, grwm and bad witch energeeee hauls.....

1.Storytime about experience of being a model, how she got into it, what customers she worked with, any horror stories, why she left etc.
2. Shopping her wardrobe/styling/money saving tips of how you can incorporate 2020 trends for people who are on furlough and maybe dont have a lot of spare cash.
3. Experience of working at MAC video
4.Challenge videos with her mum... Jan seems lovely! ☺
5. Her experience of being a jehovahs witness

Content could be so interesting if she could be arsed!
A video is now coming with Jan! And her Dads in it too. I hope Mads gives you a portion of the commission she earns from the video, as you clearly gave her the idea xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A video is now coming with Jan! And her Dads in it too. I hope Mads gives you a portion of the commission she earns from the video, as you clearly gave her the idea xx
Maybe I should set up a business sorting out the content of these idiot influencers.....it'd be like Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares but the youtube edition lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how there's a development named after Engels in the Ancoats area. Marx and Engels would turn in their graves to see the corporatisation of the property market in Manchester!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.