Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said in a video she's insecure about her lower stomach bump and would have surgery to remove it if she could, i get we all have insecurities but everyone who has a uterus will have that bump no matter what you do. Imagine being a young girl and seeing someone you admire post about her "stomach bump" when it's so so normal, insecurities are normal and its fine to talk about them but don't talk about getting surgery to remove it and sucking in your stomach so you cant see it for thousands of girls to see and risk them becoming insecure about it to, what kind of message is that? Mad's is very pretty, she has a nice figure but she isn't some kind of robot, shes not gonna loose followers for posting her normal, unedited and not posing figure. editing is fine but pls just admit it so you dont have your followers comparing themselves and not feeling good enough, they clearly do because she gets so many comments saying they want to look like her, shes perfect etc. Again thats fine she is pretty but just admit to enhancing your features so you look a certain way.
sorry for the rant it just makes me really angry, influencers have an audience and need to be held accountable for what they directly or indirectly promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
7E6AEF34-DFE6-4E0B-941F-F81AE9A87601.jpeg

So I’ve already posted this on the imogenation thread but does anyone find it odd that these two are interacting with each other? I mean, cute that they’ve bonded over reading their own tattle threads and letting it get to them but it’s odd considering imogen has a bad reputation with holly boon and Rach Leary (and every other influencer)

Reactions: 15
View attachment 139366
So I’ve already posted this on the imogenation thread but does anyone find it odd that these two are interacting with each other? I mean, cute that they’ve bonded over reading their own tattle threads and letting it get to them but it’s odd considering imogen has a bad reputation with holly boon and Rach Leary (and every other influencer)
Yeah I saw that.. irony.
Two of the fakest people who can't handle getting called out on their tit - great way to bond

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 139366
That’s weird. Mads followed her ages ago then they unfollowed each other but now they obviously follow each other again. bOnDiNg oVeR ThE TaTtLe tRoLlS 😗✌🏼

• Haha
Well it's funny, that not every influencer has a thread on here... so what does that tell you Mads and Imogen?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I saw that.. irony.
Two of the fakest people who can't handle getting called out on their tit - great way to bond
We’ve brought them together 😂 shame it won’t last as they are both incapable of friendships!
I would loveeee to see these two collab though! Imogen being completely over the top and demanding all the screen time while mads sits there and looks at herself in the viewfinder and then.. erm.. well that’s all she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We’ve brought them together 😂 shame it won’t last as they are both incapable of friendships!
I would loveeee to see these two collab though! Imogen being completely over the top and demanding all the screen time while mads sits there and looks at herself in the viewfinder and then.. erm.. well that’s all she does.
my favourite moment has been when Mads just gets up and starts eye bleeping herself on instagram in the background during that video with Han & Rach

• Haha
i find her twitter vibe so not genuine now that she’s started replying back to people who tell her how beautiful she is (instead of vainly liking them all and retweeting). all seems a bit fake and she’s trying to hard to be a nice girl

BBFC3AD3-E810-458B-B76E-894DE61F51C1.jpeg

• Haha
Definitely doing it so more people tag her in tweets and Instagram stories knowing they’ll likely get a reply. Literally just so she gets her engagement up, nothing this girl does is genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trying to get past the 210-215k she's been stuck on for like 5 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tattle life, bringing shady, nasty little witches together 🙂

Influencers,
not us users.

you’re welcome Imo and Mads!!!!

now mads hunnie, be warned, you’re probably gonna be the topic of a fake as duck story time in a few months time.
And Imogen, well mads will probably imply your creepy little husband, younger brother and dad are in her PM’s looking to shag her because, you KNOWWWW ya gurls PM’s are on fireeeeee,
the stories she could tell ladieeeeees.

🙄 match made in heaven

• Haha
In all fairness whatever story Imo tells of Mads it'll probs be true if its full of shady tit

• Haha
I actually used to comment on her channel, I also messaged her a few times on insta (absolute cringe of me I know) and you know what, she never EVER replied! Even to my really simple questions, even to my compliments! So if these girls really think she will be watching their channel I hope they see the light when she lets them down!!

(She will probably read here now and start putting 100% into replying to comments now 🙄🙄 credit me as the bitter witch Hun)
it’s almost like you predicted it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it’s almost like you predicted it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I know right! I think we are giving her too many tips 😂 she’s basically developing her new personality from this thread 😭

1D9CF886-EFD9-485D-9E17-C6A12CBCAEEA.jpeg

Meeting a subscriber for coffee?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
it'll just be Mads sat there eye bleeping herself with the costa straw in her trout pout whilst her sub sits there fan girling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.