Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The never have I ever video was hiliriaous I couldn’t stop laughing!! Her parents are quite funny....

her dad shaded her or was making reference to here with the video comment 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Everyone always comments on how sweet Hans mum is so Mads is bringing hers out to make her more likeable 😂 And remember when Han used to throw those Christmas subscriber parties? Mads will be doing one this year! 🤣
She’s literalleEe morphing into Han so that we like her haaaaaa
If she does, I’m there 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Day 12: of the chloe ting abs challenge” this girls such a liar. I’m sure we’d have been told daily “day 1” etc if she was doing it just any excuse to show off her naturally flat belleeee and pretend she’s exercising as oppose to her actually just laying around in gym clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mads if you're reading you might wanna delete and re upload your vlog. Not the best idea to be telling people you've been driving for a year without having your license to hand, if you're stopped without it you have to go to a police station within a week i think. Considering you haven't had yours for a year that is a risky lil game you're playing

Reactions: 10
Why would you not get it replaced when you've lost it... like what on earth. Surely, if you can spend 5k on a boob job you can spend £20 for a replacement driver's licence.

Reactions: 7
Mads if you're reading you might wanna delete and re upload your vlog. Not the best idea to be telling people you've been driving for a year without having your license to hand, if you're stopped without it you have to go to a police station within a week i think. Considering you haven't had yours for a year that is a risky lil game you're playing
100% she will after reading this 😭

Reactions: 2
“My bodieeeee has changed during lockdown..”

different editing app?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you not get it replaced when you've lost it... like what on earth. Surely, if you can spend 5k on a boob job you can spend £20 for a replacement driver's licence.
You can’t flaunt a driving license on insta for profit so she’d never do that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she has done on that video is moan about such first world problems. Stop moaning because your new car isn’t coming today because you’re too irresponsible to not even have a license. There’s people who are dying Madison.

Reactions: 9
Oh Han's doing the 2 week shred by Chloe Ting (I was sure I'd seen her say that before)... makes sense as to where original Mads decided to start *doing* it.

Reactions: 2
At least she is using her “platform” to spread awareness of George Floyd, which is more than other influencers have been doing!

I feel like mads she just talks aboht me me me, I should be on holiday, I'm not queuing for shopping centre it's too longgg, im going to continue online shopping.. MY NAIL LADY NEEDS TO OPEN UP, has she stopped to think about the hundred people still dying everyday.. Not her and her nails and her holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Han's doing the 2 week shred by Chloe Ting (I was sure I'd seen her say that before)... makes sense as to where original Mads decided to start *doing* it.
I actually have a lot of respect for Han based on her new video. She gives realistic advice and comes off as a good role model. Doesn't seem the slightest bit delusional or narcissistic - I see why she and Mads fell out 😶

I feel like mads she just talks aboht me me me, I should be on holiday, I'm not queuing for shopping centre it's too longgg, im going to continue online shopping.. MY NAIL LADY NEEDS TO OPEN UP, has she stopped to think about the hundred people still dying everyday.. Not her and her nails and her holidays
She doesn’t care about anyone but herself but she bangs on in her videos about how her favourite quality about herself is her ‘big heart’, it’s so laughable. From the moment lockdown began she was online shopping every day and didn’t stop to think about the key workers and how it would affect them, she only cared about her outfits and crappy plt hauls.

Reactions: 6
Agree about the George Floyd comment, at least shes using her platform to talk about something important, Rach is also retweeting a lot of really important things on twitter about it which I respect.
Mads hasnt deleted the vlog but she has deleted the story on insta of her telling people to swipe up to watch it which is really weird? Like people will watch it regardless, surely you would just edit the bit about the car out but no she's just deleted the story...again. Said it before and I will say it again, she is the worst for uploading and deleting instagram content I really don't get why.

Reactions: 4
Mads hasnt deleted the vlog but she has deleted the story on insta of her telling people to swipe up to watch it which is really weird? Like people will watch it regardless, surely you would just edit the bit about the car out but no she's just deleted the story...again. Said it before and I will say it again, she is the worst for uploading and deleting instagram content I really don't get why.
She deletes so often as she doesn't actually know who she is pr is trying to be from one minute to the next. Sad really.

Reactions: 1
After watching the new vlog I feel like she’s trying to tone down on the “eee” voice, think she’s trying to phase it out slowly! Especially when she was talking to her dad she said something like “oh don’t be silleh”

Also where the hell is she? Some kind of holiday home?
22A943C4-81ED-4940-925F-48675B05E48D.jpeg

44D7C3F8-881C-4A6D-A23E-67B64A68F389.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.