Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously this a bit late but I've just realised she defo lied in her assumptions video because she said she's never had a one night stand but didn't she sleep with Jack Fowler (because anytime someone comments it she does the side eye emoji) so she's basically confirmed that one. And I highly doubt that was relationship..

Obviously this a bit late but I've just realised she defo lied in her assumptions video because she said she's never had a one night stand but didn't she sleep with Jack Fowler (because anytime someone comments it she does the side eye emoji) so she's basically confirmed that one. And I highly doubt that was relationship..
That’s not what a one night stand is tbf - if they weren’t in a relationship it doesn’t make it a one night stand, eg if they had met before then it wouldn’t be

Reactions: 4
everyone has different perceptions of one night stand but usually means no strings attached sex for one night...

Reactions: 1
What makes you think she slept with Jack Fowler? I missed this! Does this mean the love island person was jack then and not jordan adefay?

Reactions: 1
What makes you think she slept with Jack Fowler? I missed this! Does this mean the love island person was jack then and not jordan adefay?
it's been commented a few times on here and on a video with Han they were on about a love island guy she's got with or something can't remember the exact phrasing - and then there's been comments on her videos etc where she does the side eye emoji whereas when people guess other guys she outright says "definitely not" - but this was like back when she was friends with Han so before Umar I'd assume. I think she's probably just seeing another love islander

Posts in the other thread:

Reactions: 3
Her parents are so different to what she tries to be 😆
I’m surprised she didn’t try to put them into supreme or off white clothing or something a bit more street like ya girl “mads”

everything needs to brought back to who mads is shagging, might be shagging, might have shagged, could shag in the future.

girl you read here, who you shag/have shagged is NOT a personality trait.
nobody gives a flying duck, you’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kinda shows how much she edits her face too... like her eyes in photos are a completely different shape.

Reactions: 5
4834F13C-527C-41E4-B4D5-ECF4B3DC34AB.jpeg
76D8CED5-E00B-4B95-B101-2502DF3FF387.jpeg
064C2153-9CE2-43C5-AFD4-478F94CAB0C7.jpeg
4842B715-B637-4D00-B748-5EAA80C28D25.jpeg

So many old photos of her that look nothing like her.
she was naturally very pretty.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why she always used to wear brown contacts? I noticed it in a lot of her older videos...

Reactions: 2
I might have missed it in her recent vid but why does her mum keep calling her Nadine?

Reactions: 2
I might have missed it in her recent vid but why does her mum keep calling her Nadine?
Her sister's name, although I think they have different mums I may be wrong by I'm sure she said that in an earlier vid. Not that it matters, still her sister.

She has such a 'northern' face. I'm northern myself, so no beef (well, not much!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.