Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget when she tried to gain sympathy by posting this on twitter and hoping people would come defending her but instead...
*cricket sounds*
we’ve seen a lot of dumb idiots who fall under the “influencer” umbrella embarrass themselves on here.

never seen an influencer kick off and lose their tit because they have a thread, in the rave section 🙂

ok it was light on “rave” but it sure wasn’t a trash thread 🤣😂

I don’t think any of her subs care enough to come and defend her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
we’ve seen a lot of dumb idiots who fall under the “influencer” umbrella embarrass themselves on here.

never seen an influencer kick off and lose their tit because they have a thread, in the rave section 🙂
Maybe if she didn't lie 24/7 or tit edit her pictures we'd have nothing to say about her but... 🐸:coffee:

all she did was get a few more people liking posts on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trying to cling onto new friends. What a sad little life mads
She'll drop them and cling onto Rachel Leary when she moves into Rach's apartment block

Then again, Holly Boon said she was moving to a city soon, I live in MCR its becoming influencer central lately so she may be coming here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Christ, her new instastory 🙄🙄 never known anyone to get so turned on by their own face 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
can someone please teach her how to stand up properly View attachment 134420
Been deleted already... lurking on your new thread hun? Trying to pretend she has a curveee bodeee isn’t she

Christ, her new instastory 🙄🙄 never known anyone to get so turned on by their own face 🤮
I know! Two stories of her falling in love with herself - this is why she can’t hold down a man cos she’s too obsessed with herself for anyone else to get a chance

How many mirrors do we think Mads will have in her new apartment? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh baddy maddy’s all dolled up just to go to m&s again ... had to pull down her joggers to show us a bit of crotch before she goes too can’t have a post without it being over sexualised

Reactions: 3
Off to M&S, but first! Here’s my minge!
Is she really going to the shops with a crop top on?? Is there a need?

Ps can we have baddy maddy in the next thread title?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BaddeEe MaddeEe 😂😂

Also I like how it takes her a whole day to edit a selfie of her face cos she obvs took that photo yesterday 😂 no wonder she goes to bed so late

• Haha
Oh baddy maddy’s all dolled up just to go to m&s again ... had to pull down her joggers to show us a bit of crotch before she goes too can’t have a post without it being over sexualised
I wonder if she walked the whole way round M&S like that? 😂😂

• Haha
She only looks like she has 'curves' because she stands like someone with a physical disability and i mean no disrespect by that either, that's genuinely how people in their 80's with severe back issues/disabilities stand .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh guys another playlist and a grwm video coming this week - her youtube is so dry fml

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.