Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
729B4D70-032F-4180-AF71-A7390EDA16E7.jpeg

Still reading here then 👀🤣

has she had botox in her forehead asking 4 a friend cos when she was pulling faces while dancing her forehead didn't move and I am jealous
Probableeeee has to be honest, Mrs filler face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
0DAF5160-AC7B-403B-AADE-C9C142A745AE.jpeg 914B0292-2FA9-4FD6-93DD-44B8DD2D0583.jpeg
You’d think that someone who edits their pictures as much as baddy maddy does she’d at least edit the dirt off her clothes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
attention......attention.......

I’m talking to a boy, I repeat I’m talking to an actual boy!

this makes me a wifeeeeeee,am I right or am I right ladieeees,

I literally have nothing going on in my life so the endless speculation around who I might or might not be shagging is my go-to content of choice. 😐

when I’m not in my car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
209D8FE4-A770-4A57-A3DA-C3D34861ECFB.jpeg

This could be a tad awkward for mads! Bae is loving her hotel friends pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rach just said in her quick fire assumptions video that not as many blue ticks slide into her DMs as they do in Madisons 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like how she's acting like she's gonna watch her sub's channels 😂 the lies this girl will tell to act like a nice down to earth girl

Reactions: 4
I like how she's acting like she's gonna watch her sub's channels 😂 the lies this girl will tell to act like a nice down to earth girl
I actually used to comment on her channel, I also messaged her a few times on insta (absolute cringe of me I know) and you know what, she never EVER replied! Even to my really simple questions, even to my compliments! So if these girls really think she will be watching their channel I hope they see the light when she lets them down!!

(She will probably read here now and start putting 100% into replying to comments now 🙄🙄 credit me as the bitter witch Hun)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now that’s a lie, she replies to people!!!

if they have a blue tick, a dick, or over 200k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually used to comment on her channel, I also messaged her a few times on insta (absolute cringe of me I know) and you know what, she never EVER replied! Even to my really simple questions, even to my compliments! So if these girls really think she will be watching their channel I hope they see the light when she lets them down!!

(She will probably read here now and start putting 100% into replying to comments now 🙄🙄 credit me as the bitter witch Hun)
she'll just go on a few videos and leave a comment like "beaut from ur gyal mads" won't even watch them just comment to make a point.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.