Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi mads šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Seeing as you read here, have some vid suggestions that might make your uploads a bit more interesting. We are bored of come drive with me's & playlist's, assumptions where nothing actually gets answered, grwm and bad witch energeeee hauls.....

1.Storytime about experience of being a model, how she got into it, what customers she worked with, any horror stories, why she left etc.
2. Shopping her wardrobe/styling/money saving tips of how you can incorporate 2020 trends for people who are on furlough and maybe dont have a lot of spare cash.
3. Experience of working at MAC video
4.Challenge videos with her mum... Jan seems lovely! ā˜ŗ
5. Her experience of being a jehovahs witness

Content could be so interesting if she could be arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh Polly has a new collection dropping today so Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get that sometime this week also.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So she asked which video people would prefer to see and then sheā€™s posting the one that lost? šŸ˜‚ I know she is also posting the grwm later this week but why ask? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi mads šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Seeing as you read here, have some vid suggestions that might make your uploads a bit more interesting. We are bored of come drive with me's & playlist's, assumptions where nothing actually gets answered, grwm and bad witch energeeee hauls.....

1.Storytime about experience of being a model, how she got into it, what customers she worked with, any horror stories, why she left etc.
2. Shopping her wardrobe/styling/money saving tips of how you can incorporate 2020 trends for people who are on furlough and maybe dont have a lot of spare cash.
3. Experience of working at MAC video
4.Challenge videos with her mum... Jan seems lovely! ā˜ŗ
5. Her experience of being a jehovahs witness

Content could be so interesting if she could be arsed!
Nah those would require thinking and planning.

Where with another plt haul all she has to do is open the #gifted bag,put the clothes on and eyefuck herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lmaoooo.png
SHE IS A WIFEEEEEEE

Grinch face was strong in this video... many appearances of it (as I skipped through)

one word: NinetieEeees

• Sick
I donā€™t know why she says sheā€™s promoting body positivity when she doesnā€™t even promote her own body shape. She is slim, not curvy yet forces the idea that she has a different body type to what she naturally has. She needs to stand up straight and stop bending over sideways to try and make her body look different, itā€™s just a weak attempt at trying to make her videos look like her edited photos. Her body shape is fine without the photoshop! Itā€™s just so unhealthy for her young audience to see these unrealistic standards. She and other influencers similar profit from young peopleā€™s insecurities and label it as body positivity and self love. I think she just uses her platform for attention from people with fame and status and to profit rather than to actually have a positive influence on her audience. Quick to preach about mental health and self love but doesnā€™t actually pay attention to the impact her influence has on her audience.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand the playlist video in general - like what? I am supposed to watch you sit on your driveway for 20 mins dancing? How is that entertaining? why can't she just upload a link to her playlist in her instagram story??

GONNA CALL BAE BACK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand the playlist video in general - like what? I am supposed to watch you sit on your driveway for 20 mins dancing? How is that entertaining? why can't she just upload a link to her playlist in her instagram story??

GONNA CALL BAE BACK
I havenā€™t watched it yet but.....
Iā€™m being careful how I phrase this because I donā€™t want to offend anyone,
I assume itā€™s a playlist where mads - thinking sheā€™s Manchesterā€˜s version of BeyoncĆ© or Rhianna is basically acting like sheā€™s a WOC influencer yet again.

I said it. Sorry to the people who will be offended.
I will take it all back if her playlist is S club 7 and Steps šŸ˜‚ but Iā€™m going by her bad bitcheses TikTok playlist and Iā€™m expecting the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I havenā€™t watched it yet but.....
Iā€™m being careful how I phrase this because I donā€™t want to offend anyone,
I assume itā€™s a playlist where mads - thinking sheā€™s Manchesterā€˜s version of BeyoncĆ© or Rhianna is basically acting like sheā€™s a WOC influencer yet again.

I said it. Sorry to the people who will be offended.
I will take it all back if her playlist is S club 7 and Steps šŸ˜‚ but Iā€™m going by her bad bitcheses TikTok playlist and Iā€™m expecting the same thing.
It was basically all old school Tupac, P Diddy, Chris brown. Think Save the Last Dance soundtrack. Like basically that whole soundtrack šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
It was basically all old school Tupac, P Diddy, Chris brown. Think Save the Last Dance soundtrack. Like basically that whole soundtrack šŸ˜‚
yep.... thought so šŸ˜¬ you KNOWWW, weā€™re wiling out to Tupac hunnies

Starts with ganstaā€™s paradise. You couldnā€™t make this up šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
she probably spent the last 3 days trying to learn the lyrics god love her šŸ¤£

ā€I used to jam, I used to vibe out to this...ā€
oh sit down you daft cow you were 4 when most of these were released and you bleeping listened to Blue as a teenager.
she tries so hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So happy Madison has a thread! Iā€™ve watcher her for a while and she is the typical ā€œpick meā€ girl. I know plenty of them where I live! So embarrassing!

I remember her and Hanas videos a while back of them going out all the time, I used to cringe so badly! Now I donā€™t know if this is because of her religion as she may not have drank much before but actually both of them were acting so immature. Like ā€œOMG look at us, WE DRINK! Omg so messy, such a mess last night, OMG we went to a club, canā€™t even tell you what happened, so drunk! Such bomb scares!ā€
As if thatā€™s not a normal thing for people their age to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know itā€™s petty but the way she says girl really gets on my nerves, mads your from Manchester not Essex pls stop saying GIRWL drives me insane itā€™s so obviously forced. Also her new video she mentions her future boyfriend what happened to the bae that woke her up in her morning routine? So bizarre

Sorry I didnā€™t watch it all but now sheā€™s mentioning ringing bae back wtf

I know itā€™s petty but the way she says girl really gets on my nerves, mads your from Manchester not Essex pls stop saying GIRWL drives me insane itā€™s so obviously forced. Also her new video she mentions her future boyfriend what happened to the bae that woke her up in her morning routine? So bizarre
she contradicts herself all the time she even did it in the video: "future boyfriend.." "got to ring bae back"

Reactions: 2
she contradicts herself all the time she even did it in the video: "future boyfriend.." "got to ring bae back"
But she she says she wants to keep her love life privatešŸ˜‚ okay hen whatever you say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
has she had botox in her forehead asking 4 a friend cos when she was pulling faces while dancing her forehead didn't move and I am jealous

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.