Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this is a bit awks for mads now if they’ve split because she’s trying to get in on the group with Sophie lee, holly boon, Ellie O’Donnell, Ariana ajtar etc and part of that group is alisha lemay who is besssssties with Pete wicks!
I follow Alisha and she did a Instagram live a few weeks back and someone did ask a question about Pete having a girlfriend/seeing someone and she said ‘Yeah he has a girlfriend’ then backtracked and said ‘oops not sure if anyone knows or he’d want me to say that’.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
god here she goes wearing nothing again pretending she's fat.. can't cope with this girl

Reactions: 4
Omg i feel like it’s taken me ages to catch up, you girls are on fire and I’m loving it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

Also I can’t believe it was pete wicks 🤢🤢 and why is he entertaining a 23 year old? Odd!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine being that obsessed with being a wifeEee you spend £200 on perfume...

228A576C-194B-4A81-86CB-FA69B25D330C.jpeg

so that tiktok... I’m sure if that actually happened she ignored it cos no blue tick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh duck off mads! We get it ok, every man, including the bin man, wants you 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot (2).png
I could be wrong but surely she can't just call someone, particularly someone with a following, a racist to other people without proof etc? Like that's pretty damaging?

Like good on her if he is... but she's still friends with Holly Boon so?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 152406
I could be wrong but surely she can't just call someone, particularly someone with a following, a racist to other people without proof etc? Like that's pretty damaging?

Like good on her if he is... but she's still friends with Holly Boon so?
Ignorance at its finest haha, Im pretty sure she's super close friends with Holly too? Oh but cus they're friends she turns a blind eye? weeeeird

Reactions: 6
Ignorance at its finest haha, Im pretty sure she's super close friends with Holly too? Oh but cus they're friends she turns a blind eye? weeeeird
I don't follow Holly Boon. Has she been promoting blm? If so that is crazy given her past.

Reactions: 3
I don't follow Holly Boon. Has she been promoting blm? If so that is crazy given her past.
I'm not really sure, I don't follow her either.. but I'm pretty sure they're all going on holiday together in a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
i’m so confused how did we definitely get to the conclusion she was dating pete wicks???
I think because of them both unfollowing each other and then someone else mentioned on here that someone had commented on Mads video about seeing her in Tesco with Pete (and mads deleted the comment)

Reactions: 2
Back at her dads hotel again, making sure it’s clean for when lockdowns over🥴 gonna be sparkling the amount she’s been there. Deffo not her aunts farm though guys
🙄🙄 where is she?!

Reactions: 1
🙄🙄 where is she?!
she at her aunts she went round the other week and was taking photos there and when people called her out she said it was her dads hotel that they're cleaning up for when lockdown is over then swiftly deleted the comment but it was screenshot and put on here. Don't think her dad owns a hotel as she would have mentioned it and I seem to remember her saying the both work for the police but could be wrong about that.

she at her aunts she went round the other week and was taking photos there and when people called her out she said it was her dads hotel that they're cleaning up for when lockdown is over then swiftly deleted the comment but it was screenshot and put on here. Don't think her dad owns a hotel as she would have mentioned it and I seem to remember her saying the both work for the police but could be wrong about that.
That’s where she got those eggs from 😂😂 ffs does social distancing not apply to her mads xo

So she’s liked this tweet about lockdown but is currently round her aunties getting pissed and hugging? There’s clearly a house full to because you can hear them laughing. Her mum was also hugging a woman but she deleted the story, I have the screenshot but don’t wanna post as don’t think it’s fair sharing someone’s face when they’ve not consented to it being online. Lockdown rules don’t apply when your an influencer apparently, if she had a bigger audience she’d be called out for this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I think because of them both unfollowing each other and then someone else mentioned on here that someone had commented on Mads video about seeing her in Tesco with Pete (and mads deleted the comment)
oh tit why does he always go for girls like 10 years younger than him lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.