Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying thousands of pounds for a new face and body and still having to use filters hahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The new video was v v dull. The only good part was her calling herself the village bleep and awkwardly laughing because she knows itā€™s absolutely true.

sheā€™s mentioning Rach so much more recently, I get the vibe sheā€™s trying to get in abit closer with her because her and Hannah arenā€™t as close.

Loving the fact sheā€™s followed pete again. She probably text him after filming her video, as we now know what sheā€™s like when sheā€™s TiPSeEeEe hehe giggles at how thirsty she is even though shes a bad witch #lewiscapaldionrepeat

I personally like her lip fillers. But Iā€™ve had 5ml over 3 years and I can tell you that is wayyyyy more than 0.5 šŸ¤£
I wonder why she doesnā€™t just admit it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The new video was v v dull. The only good part was her calling herself the village bleep and awkwardly laughing because she knows itā€™s absolutely true.

sheā€™s mentioning Rach so much more recently, I get the vibe sheā€™s trying to get in abit closer with her because her and Hannah arenā€™t as close.

Loving the fact sheā€™s followed pete again. She probably text him after filming her video, as we now know what sheā€™s like when sheā€™s TiPSeEeEe hehe giggles at how thirsty she is even though shes a bad witch #lewiscapaldionrepeat

I wonder why she doesnā€™t just admit it?
Followed Pete just as sheā€™s trying on lingerie - showing him what heā€™s missing oOp?

Also itā€™s maybe because sheā€™ll be living closer to Rach in her new apartment. I think Han has just moved on with her life tbh sheā€™s settled down and happy whilst Mads is still bouncing from blue tick to blue tick and changing her friendship group daily

Is it just me who still thinks her fake tits are too big for her? Feel like she should have gone for a smaller size

Didnā€™t see them chloe ting abs either
Theyā€™re too big and sheā€™s only got a petite height/frame, theyā€™re literally in your face all the time

Reactions: 5
View attachment 154106View attachment 154107
THE AMOUNT OF FACETUNE GOING ON HERE IS HONESTLY DISTRESSING. Skin smoothing, hip distorting, making your own body unrelatable to yourself even? Weird move Mads, you've mentioned trying to have a better mental relationship with body image then pull stunts like this

It's cute people here root for paddy, love that. Hope the new gal is a better match for him

Reactions: 10
View attachment 154106View attachment 154107
THE AMOUNT OF FACETUNE GOING ON HERE IS HONESTLY DISTRESSING. Skin smoothing, hip distorting, making your own body unrelatable to yourself even? Weird move Mads, you've mentioned trying to have a better mental relationship with body image then pull stunts like this

It's cute people here root for paddy, love that. Hope the new gal is a better match for him
Itā€™s so damaging to her audience too! Theyā€™re all young girls! And idk if anyoneā€™s watched some of them ā€œI copied Madison Sarahā€™s Instagramā€ videos and itā€™s just sad watching these girls be like ā€œsheā€™s got an amazing figureā€ yes, but itā€™s not her figure? She edits, holds it in, stands like sheā€™s broke her ankle, and has implants.

I really hope Paddy has moved on he seems too lovely to be associated with Mads

• Heart
attention......attention.......

Iā€™m talking to a boy, I repeat Iā€™m talking to an actual boy!

this makes me a wifeeeeeee,am I right or am I right ladieeees,

I literally have nothing going on in my life so the endless speculation around who I might or might not be shagging is my go-to content of choice. šŸ˜

when Iā€™m not in my car.
This!!!! Spot on x

Reactions: 5
Are we sure mads is 22 she acts like a 14 year old girl - example: Pete hasnā€™t followed her back so sheā€™s unfollowed him again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to chill with the skinny big booty posts her bum is not that big itā€™s embarrassing šŸ˜‚ especially when you can tell she edits her body. Her body is lovely anyway without the editing she doesnā€™t need to force the skinny big bum thing what social media puts on people. Itā€™s like sheā€™s desperate to be skinny with a big bum as that makes her sexier or something I donā€™t get it.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.