Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back with a new vid. Tipsy reacting to subscribers confessions 😂😂😂

Wow she said “I look like a village bleep” referring to her dress 😶

Split her whole glass hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Split her whole glass hahahaha
I just laughed out loud at "village bleep"

Reactions: 1
Screenshot (3).png

Lmao you've defo got more than that in BOTH lips hun

Oop she's following Pete again..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 154715
Lmao you've defo got more than that in BOTH lips hun

Oop she's following Pete again..
Why does she lie about everything? It’s so weird. Mads you look like a completely different person now youre not fooling anyone. There’s nothing wrong with getting work done just don’t lie about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she lie about everything? It’s so weird. Mads you look like a completely different person now youre not fooling anyone. There’s nothing wrong with getting work done just don’t lie about it?
I don't get it; why do any of them lie about the work they've had done? especially when all you have to do is go on an old photo or old video to know it's not natural?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am late to the partieeee ladies but I'm just about to watch the vlog.

“I feel like”
mads is that witch who pretends to be drunk so she can act like “that witch” do you get me......

so she’s probably stone cold sober, telling everyone how drunk she is, you get me 🙄🙄 you knowwwww ladies....

And like.... I feel like, this is gonna be that level of witch like...
You get me.
You get me galssssss....

*hits play* 🤣😂

Mads talking about her ex.....
I turn into a different witch when I’m drunk, I don’t know who that witch is but we don’t get on”

mads talking about sex....

mads calling herself mads 18 times...

mads pretend to be drunk whilst stone cold sober...

jesus we could write the script at this point.... dO yOu KnOw whAt I mEaN 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I had 1ml done in the new year and they've pretty much dissolved now, mad's still look fairly fresh there's no way shes only had 0.5 in her top lip. Girl your bottom lip is double the size it was 2 years ago, lip fillers are so common place now that nobody would bat an eyelid if she completely transparent about it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's just an absolute beg. Still waiting for her to start using Paddy again now she's been fucked and chucked YET AGAIN

Her content is basically:
tipsy assumptions about me
tipsy confessions
tipsy grwm
come drive with me bad gyal playlist
plt haul
vlog where i constantly talk about bae but that I don't have a bae but you guys know I have a bae but I also won't tell you who bae is but you know i have a bae right?

Reactions: 11
I personally like her lip fillers. But I’ve had 5ml over 3 years and I can tell you that is wayyyyy more than 0.5 🤣

Reactions: 5
She's just an absolute beg. Still waiting for her to start using Paddy again now she's been fucked and chucked YET AGAIN

Her content is basically:
tipsy assumptions about me
tipsy confessions
tipsy grwm
come drive with me bad gyal playlist
plt haul
vlog where i constantly talk about bae but that I don't have a bae but you guys know I have a bae but I also won't tell you who bae is but you know i have a bae right?
paddy hunnie... you’re up bae. 🙂

72B5917D-21C3-4FE7-A388-748A34758F53.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh hunnie they’ve all been in mads PM’s I’m sure.
Our girl, she don’t talk, everything is on the DL, but if you knew what went down in mads PM’s 🙄

**sips flat 7up pretending it’s straight vodka*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.