Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spilt the tea herself a few weeks ago when she said her parents aren't "together" anymore. Yet they still live in the same house and think having a flash BMW on the drive makes them look good šŸ˜…
I had a look at some of your older posts about Roy ā€œriding more than his bikeā€ and being ā€œsurprised to see them playing happy familiesā€ šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do her parents have to still live in the same house because of her mum being JW? Sorry I donā€™t know much about the religion

Reactions: 5
so her parents aren't together but still live together or did I misunderstand? Tbh I can sort of empathise with that because the same happened to me, weird she just so casually mentioned it though it's not something I'd drop into a convo on a whim then never mention again

Reactions: 3
I made it too mads blocked list.

As someone who has mental health issues due to serious trauma which was completely dismissed by her Dad Roy I'm so glad I ended my "friendship" with him and never met this vile narcissistic woman.

I've been holding off mentioning this for so long. I enjoy the jokes on here so much but the behaviour of her and her family trying to act so pure truly riles me at times!
Did you have an affair with him? Is that what youā€™re saying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am not going to be the one vilified but yes it is true and he needs to be held accountable. I held off saying to protect Madison's mental health but the more I see of her it is clear that she knows of and even condoned her dad's behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

me rn reading this thread on the train home from work

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am not going to be the one vilified but yes it is true and he needs to be held accountable. I held off saying to protect Madison's mental health but the more I see of her it is clear that she knows of and even condoned her dad's behaviour.

Tell us more sis

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Be thankful you didnā€™t become her step-mom! It looks like him and Jan havenā€™t been together for years but just lived together for the sake of Baddy. So would it still be considered an affair? Did you want to continue the relationship or was it just a fling?

Reactions: 22
Really What was he like. Did you find out anything that proves sheā€™s lying a lot?

Reactions: 6
Be thankful you didnā€™t become her step-mom! It looks like him and Jan havenā€™t been together for years but just lived together for the sake of Baddy. So would it still be considered an affair? Did you want to continue the relationship or was it just a fling?
If her mam is still a Jw and they are still legally married , then yes it is an affair and she went with a married man

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the more I see of her it is clear that she knows of and even condoned her dad's behaviour.
wait, what do you mean? did you put something? sorry, have I missed something? what makes you think she knew/knows?

Reactions: 4
Long time lurked here only made an account to join an advice thread butttttā€”ā€” i gotta askšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
@Belinda where did you meet Roy? Did you meet Maddy at all? (I do hope youā€™re okay as it sounds like a fucked up family/situation to be involved with)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean I need evidence and receipts to believe this but this is hilarious I hope Madsā€™ is reading and freaking out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.