Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread is way over!
Most popular suggestion is by @sambam Well done mama.

hope someone can recap this hot mess šŸ˜‚

she is such a manipulative bish.
That is all.

Reactions: 25
Madison saying sheā€™s going to continue making dumb decisions šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
im sorry but i was first to view the vid and as soon as i was done it got removed it was only up for 18 mins what a joke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
for anyone who missed the video.. I'm trying to figure out a way to screen record on my mac now. but for now:

TL/DW:
- hates the word influencer
- thinks there's a lot of pressure on influencers
- gave advice on how to grow on youtube/instagram
- says its difficult to have a private life
- says sheā€™s sorry that she broke the rules and that when she makes decisions its not as an influencer but its as madison and she forgets that she has a ā€˜massive responsibilityā€™

NEWS
-
taking a break from youtube (ofc she is, we knew this)
- says its prob for a few weeks, and that when she comes back it will be as a YouTuber not an influencer
- sheā€™s gonna do some reading and manifesting to make this into a āœØpositive spaceāœØ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@Glitter&G1n ā€œBaddie Maddie "My sympathy video blew up in my face, I want to party in private so I'm taking a break"ā€

LOOOOL this made me spill my champers for one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The fact we was on page 57. Imagine the effort of editing n uploading think people were gonna love you lol. Is her first apology still up ?? Her dislike ratio is hilarious

Reactions: 11
C0D4DB1A-FFF8-4B58-8635-A2195B2C183E.png
i would never normally go this far but i felt it had to be done, especially as my parents are both key workers and i am sick of seeing her get away with this. i suggest others do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Didnā€™t she try the whole manifesting / possie vibes / changed gal thing in January.. look how long that didnā€™t last

Reactions: 13
More recordings of her ā€˜apologyā€™ lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
THREAD RECAP

Warning: You may want to grab a weeks worth of supplies for this one, your children may go hungry, your dogs may starve, your boyfriend may dump you, but itā€™s worth it!

Previously on, the car crash that is Madisonā€™s life...

1. Plant has broken lockdown rules AGAIN, attending a party with her boyf Arthur and his friends. These so called friends of theirs posted the entire thing online for all to see, resulting in a mountain of backlash for our gyal Mads
2. She remained silent online for a few days but continued to like tweets suggesting people should just ā€œlet her liveā€ and that everyone needs to ā€œstop being so seriousā€. During her silence she erased all negative comments - even those from her loyal fans expressing their disappointment on all social media platforms. Even Miss Peanut butter tan got involved, defending her but later deleting the tweets from the negative response
3. Plant started posting normal stories and acted as if nothing had happened, making a mockery of herself
4. Just released an ā€œInfluencer Q&Aā€ video in which she answered irrelevant and boring questions about being an influencer. Left it until the last few minutes of the video to address her behaviour. Even then NO APOLOGY, rather an explanation that she is a dumb witch who ā€œdilly dallysā€ and doesnā€™t think about her actions before doing them. She hates being called an influencer and doesnā€™t realise her behaviour influences her followers. States she will be taking a break from Youtube but says she will continue to make mistakes and if people want to unfollow they should do so. But is grateful to those who will continue to support her
5. Her management and the new agency she has signed to for ā€œmodellingā€ remain silent
6. Still the biggest bleep to walk the Earth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I have never commented but have been reading for a while. Does anyone know what percent her management take? As they are absolutely robbing her šŸ˜‚ this is like a lesson on how not to deal with a scandal. Surely they should be doing better than this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 460131i would never normally go this far but i felt it had to be done, especially as my parents are both key workers and i am sick of seeing her get away with this. i suggest others do the same
Iā€™m literally 19 working 12 hour shifts every the fact she an influencer who sits at home n can make
Money just buy showing what she does in a day claims to need a mental break is laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Iā€™m new from the vid. What happened for a second time? I knew about NYE, but didnā€™t know she broke rules for a second time - fill me in! How did people find out/see evidence of it? Where did she go???

Reactions: 8
Oh no, i recorded the last bit for you guys who didnt get to see the grand apology, but now I cant upload it šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 15
Insta comments are off on her latest post guys and girls šŸ¤£ she really canā€™t handle the fact that people are being honest with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m literally 19 working 12 hour shifts every the fact she an influencer who sits at home n can make
Money just buy showing what she does in a day claims to need a mental break is laughable
exactly! im the same age, exact same position as you except i was made redundant a few months in, my mental health has struggled so much in this lockdown so i feel for you! yet i havent been out breaking lockdown. i seriously had enough. Idk why i feel bad for reporting it to the police but its what she deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.