Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 473505
irony since you continue to blackfish and ignore, delete and block every poc calling you out for offending them with your appropriation
She better not be comparing her situation to Meghan Markles, one has done nothing wrong except marry into a classist and racist institution and fled from it because of the media circus surrounding her that left her alone, vilified and suicidal. The other broke lockdown laws, said she doesn't think about how her actions impact others and continues to lie. How dare she sympathise with a woman of colour who is currently being harassed by every source of media there is with a lot of racial undertones whilst she (madison) continues to borrow of black culture and lie about her ethnicity, she is truly sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If you guys have a second account that she hasn’t yet blocked can you reply to that comment asking where the nails are from?? She’s replying to other comments and still ignoring that one 😂 hasn’t found a custom nail company yet 🤣🤣

Wonder if she’ll block my third account 🐸

I literally do acrylics, they’re not press ons at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HA. I laughed out loud at this. Can we create a “hypocrisy” section on the Wiki? 😂
Do it pls mom ❤🥺

Isn’t her friend Emma a nail tech? I’m sure she showed her on one of glow up days think it was the video where she got the horse hair

Reactions: 7
Do it pls mom ❤🥺

Isn’t her friend Emma a nail tech? I’m sure she showed her on one of glow up days think it was the video where she got the horse hair
I literally can’t, been naughtieee you know 🥺😭 And yes she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone posted this? Press on nails my ARSEEEEEEE looool notice how she hasn’t tagged. Only responded to this girl cos of the emoji, would’ve blocked that straight away otherwise
As if they’re press on, she’s such a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's obviously not working this evening......i.e. blocking and deleting comments. Mine is still up and getting likes. Not going to reveal my alter ego here for her, she'll have to go to Jan for the spy skills .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like she purposely does these things like break rules and other scandals to better her engagement. Cause without drama she doesn’t get likes or views. Even ads and brand deals she literally barely gets any I don’t know how she survives. She literally does nothing, her and rach and han were meant to start a podcast, where’s her brand, barely posts on social unless it’s an apology. I don’t see where the boss babe is that she always claims to be.

Reactions: 16
I made it too mads blocked list.

As someone who has mental health issues due to serious trauma which was completely dismissed by her Dad Roy I'm so glad I ended my "friendship" with him and never met this vile narcissistic woman.

I've been holding off mentioning this for so long. I enjoy the jokes on here so much but the behaviour of her and her family trying to act so pure truly riles me at times!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

As someone who has mental health issues due to serious trauma which was completely dismissed by her Dad Roy I'm so glad I ended my "friendship" with him and never met this vile narcissistic woman.

I've been holding off mentioning this for so long. I enjoy the jokes on here so much but the behaviour of her and her family trying to act so pure truly riles me at times!
Oh my WHAT! This is some real tea. Are you okay? What do you mean by “friendship”?

Reactions: 12

Ew to think we have sang Jan and Roys praises at times! We should have known better, she’s far too rotten to come from a humble family!

Reactions: 11
She spilt the tea herself a few weeks ago when she said her parents aren't "together" anymore. Yet they still live in the same house and think having a flash BMW on the drive makes them look good 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.