Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d get her having a social media break if she was getting underserved hate but she was caught out for lying and being nasty so she pulled a piers Morgan and ran away from it rather than admit to it, I’m not doubting she has mental health issues (nobody who is mentally healthy lies that much) but people were calling her out deservedly, if she doesn’t like social media because it takes a toll of her mentally go and get therapy?? I’ve said it so many times but it would really benefit her she’s got some serious self perception and self esteem issues, thinks she’s better than everyone and has such a pure soul but is so insecure she lies about her ethnicity and edits her photos
“Pulled a Piers Morgan” got me in stitches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread title "Baddie Maddie has a dirty Daddy " smokes dope out of the window but is pure with pink tiny purse....sorry too long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the nomination @Kindred 💗 if that's too out of date may I also suggest "Took a break but it didn't take, in case you missed it her apology's fake"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg mamis I’m adding these ! The lies are never ending
Pinocchio Plant 🤥🌱

Edit: have another great thread suggestion(s) 😂
Madison Sarah #16 “Pinocchio Plant you can’t stop lying, no wonder your fans are unsubscribing”

Or

“The truth lies in the Wiki ladehs”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m at my dad’s hotel hun, cleaning for when it reopens x still the best one yet 😂😂
this it my favourite one, the fact she added in that she's there to clean gave it some je ne ce quoi. It spiced up the lie a lil

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry this is so off topic but that time someone thought Rach or mads had slept with theo phaphitis and not Theo Campbell has just popped into my head and it always sends me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry this is so off topic but that time someone thought Rach or mads had slept with theo phaphitis and not Theo Campbell has just popped into my head and it always sends me hahaha
My fave tattle moment EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reposting this, can anyone tell I’m excited for the poll? I’m just trying to ✨vibe✨

✨Favourite Madison Lie✨

🥺 That she’s a Leo, she won’t be convinced otherwise, deffo a Virgo though

🥺 She didn’t break lockdown rules, she was cleaning her dads hotel

🥺 She's Italian / Persian, her heritage knows no bounds

🥺 Born and bred Madison Knowles but her surname is most definitely Plant

🥺 Champagne for one, “i really was going to drink the bottle to myself”

🥺 shes “just friends” with Pete Wicks, paparazzi pics tell a different story

🥺 Addison Lee was written about her

🥺 Her mum is a spy

🥺 She didn’t plan the NYE party, BCW just let himself in

🥺 She doesn’t wear make up, just abit of cream bronzer mami

🥺 “Whose Umar?” Mads suddenly denies all knowledge of her ex after he wouldn’t claim her, despite constantly mentioning him for months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.