Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
We waited all week for an apology video and we got
Mads: likeE you all know me so well, you probably know me bettuh than my boyfriend. LikeE you all know how much I luv sweetcorn.
Us:

• Haha
Reactions: 59

MGB01

VIP Member
Sorry I know it’s off topic but can I just say to anyone reading or writing in this thread I’m so sorry if anyone’s had covid/knows someone with it or who had it, anyone who is struggling mentally feeling alone or depressed and anxious and having to see people acting to selfishly and sorry to all the front line workers who’s jobs are being disrespected daily by people like her. Honestly it really upsets me my mental health is at an all time low I’m not looking to garner sympathy here but most days I can’t leave my room let alone my house , having regular panic attacks and I’m struggling to find adequate help because the NHS is so over worked atm it’s impossible to find an appointment and I can’t afford to go private and it really upsets me to see people who have such a blatant disregard for other people then cry over mental health because they’re being held accountable

• Heart
Reactions: 59

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
THREAD RECAP

Warning: You may want to grab a weeks worth of supplies for this one, your children may go hungry, your dogs may starve, your boyfriend may dump you, but it’s worth it!

Previously on, the car crash that is Madison’s life...

1. Plant has broken lockdown rules AGAIN, attending a party with her boyf Arthur and his friends. These so called friends of theirs posted the entire thing online for all to see, resulting in a mountain of backlash for our gyal Mads
2. She remained silent online for a few days but continued to like tweets suggesting people should just “let her live” and that everyone needs to “stop being so serious”. During her silence she erased all negative comments - even those from her loyal fans expressing their disappointment on all social media platforms. Even Miss Peanut butter tan got involved, defending her but later deleting the tweets from the negative response
3. Plant started posting normal stories and acted as if nothing had happened, making a mockery of herself
4. Just released an “Influencer Q&A” video in which she answered irrelevant and boring questions about being an influencer. Left it until the last few minutes of the video to address her behaviour. Even then NO APOLOGY, rather an explanation that she is a dumb bitch who “dilly dallys” and doesn’t think about her actions before doing them. She hates being called an influencer and doesn’t realise her behaviour influences her followers. States she will be taking a break from Youtube but says she will continue to make mistakes and if people want to unfollow they should do so. But is grateful to those who will continue to support her
5. Her management and the new agency she has signed to for “modelling” remain silent
6. Still the biggest cunt to walk the Earth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tea4u

VIP Member
It’s “I don’t like to be called an influencer” until it’s “use my code for 10% off”

• Haha
Reactions: 57

louisarebecca

TW!!!!!
“I’m living my life for me”
In other terms I’m not here to obide by covid rules, behave responsibly and consider those working their hardest for the NHS.
What a DISGUSTING thing to say.
What I’ve really learnt from Madison since NYE is that YouTube is a terrifying place, you can be completely and utterly fooled.
Isn’t it crazy how someone can fake a persona to the point where you genuinely believe they have good intentions and you allow them to manipulate and make money off you. I find that so upsetting. I let her make revenue off me for years and I was so stupidly gullible.
Covid is so much more than something that “holds you back because your 23 and want to have fun”.
It has ripped apart families, tired workers out to the point of exhaustion, ruined kids education, allowed both children and adults to be held in abusive households for months and caused suicide rates to jump sporadically.
Covid is serious. I cannot believe I’m sat here having to talk about something I believed everyone knew?!
Madison sarah is a FUCKING joke. Madison you seriously make me feel sick. We have gone through hell and back this year and if there is one thing I wish you’d do, it is get the FUCK off social media because all of us know you don’t deserve your platform and open your fucking eyes to real life.
I don’t often wish bas on people but madison, boy do I wish bad on you.
You are being slapped in the face by almost every single one of your ex supporters so take it- take it like the “BAD BITCH” you are. And when you realise we all hate you, keep your mouth shut because none of us believe your bullshit “I’ve changed” “I’ve taken responsibility” anymore. Your career is done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

lmao999

Ok guys I know someone who knows someone and I’ve been told that apparently the NYE party was all Madisons idea because she wanted boys over and han and Rach were reluctant at first but went along with it anyway. Then apparently when it came to posting apology videos Mads didn’t want to post one because she wanted to give off the unbothered approach and hope it died down but Rach and Han convinced her too Bcos if they had matching stories it would save their careers. Now Hannah and Rach have seen she’s been out again they’re scared of it shitting on their name and they just think she’s a joke at this point like taking it a step too far so they’ve distanced themselves from her massively. Like I said I’m just a nobody who knows somebody.

• Wow
Reactions: 52

ellawhite3006

C0D4DB1A-FFF8-4B58-8635-A2195B2C183E.png
i would never normally go this far but i felt it had to be done, especially as my parents are both key workers and i am sick of seeing her get away with this. i suggest others do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Jess786

Why does she talk about how she makes so many mistakes? Im 24 and my version of making ‘mistakes’ in life is calling in sick and getting caught by my boss or mixing my alcohol on a night out not completely immoral, purely selfish mistakes with no consideration for other human beings.
who breaks lockdown for parties TWICE (and probably more) and puts it down to “I’m cooky and young and hey I make mistakes so follow for the journey 🤪🤪” it’s the PRIVILEGEEEEE FOR MEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 47

0cbxox

Guysssss if you suffer with insomnia or sometimes have a hard time sleeping, put on Han's latest assumptions video and you'll doze right off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

lmao999

This girl has a severely distorted view of herself and what she’s really like, like a superiority complex, my best friend is a qualified psychologist and she agrees. The tweets shes retweeting and liking about her pure she is and how kind and pretty her soul is, but also sending some nasty bitchy comments to people and treating her subscribers the way she does? She has no idea what she’s actually like it’s crazy. Her ego is completely deluded at this point.

My friend said it’s as if subconsciously she knows she’s an awful nasty person but she’s liking and retweeting these things about herself to convince herself and others otherwise. Like idealising herself but not facing up to the reality of the type of person she is.

Mads if you’re reading, get some therapy! The type of person you are and the soul you have is dependent on the way you treat people and how kind you are. I’ve heard nothing but bitchy sly comments from this girl and that doesn’t scream ‘beautiful soul’ to me. If you had a kind heart we wouldn’t be in this mess. Such a beautiful soul that you choose to party whilst others are dying or are separated from family in difficult times? And the arrogance to get arsey to your subscribers who are the only reason you’re in the position you are?

Kind and loving Mads is the one who got you to where you are, idk whether Pat brought that side out of you but that’s the version of you that your followers loved. You build your career off that version of yourself. But now you’re behaving like this and being such a childish nasty girl you’re wondering why your followers are disappearing? Because you’ve changed for the worst and you’re such a vile nasty cold hearted girl now. The reason I’m so mad? My sister has been in a coma for months now due to COVID, she has no underlying conditions and she’s not overweight, just a normal girl actually Maddys age. So now ask yourself why everyone furious at your behaviour and the way you’ve handled it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45