Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll block my third account 🐸

I literally do acrylics, they’re not press ons at all 😂
The nail lady in Manc she uses is still working under the radar *edit, I know this cause my “mates” go to her*

• Wow
Reactions: 27
anyone remember when Mads turned down her brightness and increased the contrast on her ig pics and then “created” a filter from this? Disgusting how she could charge £12 for something my little brother can do with his eyes shut in 1 minute

• Haha
Reactions: 14
https://www.thebloggeragent.co.uk/presets/madison-sarah-preset-pack Anyone remember this absolute flop of a “filter” thst Madison created lmaoooooooo
she doesn't even have it in her highlights anymore hahaha, not gonna tit on someone for a failed business venture when they've worked hard but Mads didn't work hard on it you could tell it was a money grab, embarrassing for her really.

Whats everyone saying about her brand do you think it will be released it April? I doubt it very much, the whole thing surrounding it has been so weird

Reactions: 8
new thread soon, we need to remember to include the poll

✨Favourite Madison Lie✨

That she’s a Leo
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Her surname
Champagne for one
Being “just friends” with Pete Wicks
Addison Lee was written about her

• Haha
Reactions: 30

✨Favourite Madison Lie✨

That she’s a Leo
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Her surname
Champagne for one
her mums a spy

• Haha
Reactions: 25

✨Favourite Madison Lie✨

That she’s a Leo
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Her surname
Champagne for one
She didn’t plan the NYE party and BCW let himself in

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she doesn't even have it in her highlights anymore hahaha, not gonna tit on someone for a failed business venture when they've worked hard but Mads didn't work hard on it you could tell it was a money grab, embarrassing for her really.

Whats everyone saying about her brand do you think it will be released it April? I doubt it very much, the whole thing surrounding it has been so weird
I think it’ll be delayed again. I think she’ll just keep saying “it’s delayed due to covid”
20 years later she’ll still be saying it’s delayed due to covid

Reactions: 14
Can’t edit my original post but I’ve added the other suggestions 🤍 thanks mamis 🥺

✨Favourite Madison Lie✨

That she’s a Leo
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Her surname
Champagne for one
Her mum is a spy
She didn’t plan the NYE party, BCW let himself in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t edit my original post but I’ve added the other suggestions 🤍 thanks mamis 🥺

✨Favourite Madison Lie✨

That she’s a Leo
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Her surname
Champagne for one
Her mum is a spy
She didn’t plan the NYE party, BCW let himself in
I’m stressed I don’t know what to pick 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.