Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her lips never seem to go down? Like how often must she be having filler?!
My lips are sort of like this now šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a build up of filler. Filler actually lasts way longer than the aesthetics industry wants you to believe. It doesnā€™t dissolve when it appears to have, it just migrates. Iā€™d say sheā€™s getting a build up of old filler as well as topping them up 2x a year which isnā€™t good. Once your lips are built up you donā€™t need to keep adding to them, you can leave them for up to two years.

Reactions: 10
Yeah! Like you only have to look at people close to her who have also had boob jobs I.e. Holly and her boobs look brilliant. I think it must really have been because she didnā€™t wear the support bra etc. Especially her nipples - that surely canā€™t be normal that theyā€™re always hard!?
So true! They look like fresh boobs and sheā€™s had them for more than a year šŸ˜­

Reactions: 4
She needs to leave them alone! I canā€™t believe a professional would keep filling them up like that
It actually hurt me to hear last time when she went for her filler that she was talking about how amazing her "doctor" was etc and she actually said that he tells her exactly what she NEEDS. Nobody NEEDS filler in their eyes, lips and face but her dr told her she does and so she had it done. They just see pound signs when young insecure women like her walk in, it's wrong and quite sad really.

Reactions: 26
Iā€™d like to know whatā€™s happened to Hanā€™s upper face since this photo?! Like her forehead and eyes are all weird looking now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Aw mads has finally posted her ig dp sheā€™s been dying to do that all week šŸ˜‚ bless her back to the maddy show... uploads of herself all day every day

Has anyone posted this? Press on nails my ARSEEEEEEE looool notice how she hasnā€™t tagged. Only responded to this girl cos of the emoji, wouldā€™ve blocked that straight away otherwise
Omg I thought this. They are 10000% acrylics, now way theyā€™re press ons at all. Baddie stays lyin x

Reactions: 12
55C8B04F-7ED0-40E4-A183-4AA9B07A3AFD.jpeg

irony since you continue to blackfish and ignore, delete and block every poc calling you out for offending them with your appropriation

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Has anyone posted this? Press on nails my ARSEEEEEEE looool notice how she hasnā€™t tagged. Only responded to this girl cos of the emoji, wouldā€™ve blocked that straight away otherwise
I screenshot this as well šŸ¤£ I knew she wouldnā€™t reply! Custom nails mads? The silence says youre lying x

View attachment 473505
irony since you continue to blackfish and ignore, delete and block every poc calling you out for offending them with your appropriation
Itā€™s the sarcastic emoji for me

• Haha
Probably gonna quickly search press on nails onto IG and link the first one that comes up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
If you guys have a second account that she hasnā€™t yet blocked can you reply to that comment asking where the nails are from?? Sheā€™s replying to other comments and still ignoring that one šŸ˜‚ hasnā€™t found a custom nail company yet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.