Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone message public desire to make sure she gets dropped , how can they work with her. Let’s hope her followers keeep dropping

Reactions: 6
Didn’t post on Instagram for 3 days cause it’s the year of ✨ realising stuff ✨ honey what pays your bills? Ah yes it’s being a dutty wannabe thirst trap, mom x

DAC8A542-EDD0-4381-B3FE-AC597BE8F8C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Didn’t post on Instagram for 3 days cause it’s the year of ✨ realising stuff ✨ honey what pays your bills? Ah yes it’s being a dutty wannabe thirst trap, mom x

View attachment 475276
Does she not realise it's literally he job, if she doesn't like what social media represents because its fake why not make an effort to change that with the sort of content she produces

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she not realise it's literally he job, if she doesn't like what social media represents because its fake why not make an effort to change that with the sort of content she produces
Literally this 🙌🏻 If it’s so fake and affecting her mentally, why is she continuing?
If my work was a toxic environment then I wouldn’t keep going back! I’d find another job. witch leaveeeeeeee ! The internet isn’t for you

Reactions: 26
But I thought you were a bad witch :/
Maybe you should ✌🏻 just vibe ✌🏻View attachment 475315
What is she on about she’s taken time so she can ‘mentally stronger’ 😂 no mom its because you got caught breaking lockdown rules for the 2nd time, refused to apologise and then tried to justify it because she’s ‘living her life for her’ your taking time off because a few too many people realised your a selfish witch :)

Reactions: 25
I say it with full chest that I hope she rots. I’ve never even known someone so arrogant and actually disgusting. I already said this to her face but got blocked multiple times because she’s a fat pussy and can’t take tit :(( poor baddie needs time to get mentally stable. Shut the duck up get back IN your stable u stinky horse face 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not sure anyone can even enter seeing as she blocks more people daily 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d get her having a social media break if she was getting underserved hate but she was caught out for lying and being nasty so she pulled a piers Morgan and ran away from it rather than admit to it, I’m not doubting she has mental health issues (nobody who is mentally healthy lies that much) but people were calling her out deservedly, if she doesn’t like social media because it takes a toll of her mentally go and get therapy?? I’ve said it so many times but it would really benefit her she’s got some serious self perception and self esteem issues, thinks she’s better than everyone and has such a pure soul but is so insecure she lies about her ethnicity and edits her photos

Reactions: 27
I’d get her having a social media break if she was getting underserved hate but she was caught out for lying and being nasty so she pulled a piers Morgan and ran away from it rather than admit to it, I’m not doubting she has mental health issues (nobody who is mentally healthy lies that much) but people were calling her out deservedly, if she doesn’t like social media because it takes a toll of her mentally go and get therapy?? I’ve said it so many times but it would really benefit her she’s got some serious self perception and self esteem issues, thinks she’s better than everyone and has such a pure soul but is so insecure she lies about her ethnicity and edits her photos
Absolutely agree

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.