Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mandy472

Wait what I’ve missed so much!!! Can someone please update me who is the guy with the bowl cut lol is that her new boyfriend?? Why are they not following each other on Instagram I just checked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Kenzi

Honestly it sounds crazy but look at Emma halberg she is white and her bf is mixed and there is another popular black fisher who just got engaged to a black man. I’m not even shocked anymore see it all the time on tiktok and ig
just looked on her insta and omg no way is she white?????

Honeh

Chatty Member
I think it was about Rachel and Mads being in front of the same lift but turns out they weren’t so don’t think you have to now - get better soon lovey ❤🥺 xo
Thank you 😩💕 seeing as you’re our number one nurse, if you’ve got any tips and tricks to ease the pain of chronic earache I’d fucking appreciate it 😂😂

Oooh I did briefly see those comments, I’d honestly be so surprised if she was moving into one of those blocks of flats because she’s made such a huge song and dance about not vlogging much of her move. Saying that tho nothing would surprise me with her lol

you’re a psychic mom🥺View attachment 423087
I messaged her asking why she’s laying her edges and asked hasn’t she learned anything from doing it and this is the result😂
Oh noooo.. she got you real good.......... what on earth will you do without her daily eye fucking herself and pointless stories. You must be gutted 💔

• Heart

Kazza12345

6 mins in enjoy the rabbit hole of lies that is Madison plant😂😂
😂😂😂 thank you!

Apologies for posting this on Mads thread rather than Rach’s but someone please tell me how this is even acceptable!? Is she trying to join The Simpsons???
Also the way she edits herself to look skinny in photos is tragiccc 😭 All her facetune/photoshop is undone the moment she posts a YT vid and her chins are back out to play.

Last edited:
  • Haha

justwatching121

Oh noooo.. she got you real good.......... what on earth will you do without her daily eye fucking herself and pointless stories. You must be gutted 💔
Gutted is deffo the word😥who else am I gonna rely on to see daily videos of a blackfishing bitch🥺

• Haha

Honeh

Chatty Member
ehmm what happened after 10:00 when she was saying that people from Asia have surgery to make their eyes bigger? she completely cut it short and then was on about tea :S would be interested to hear what she actually said :rolleyes: Although she's not really one to talk seeing as she can't embrace who she is either
Ohhh wait does this explain the screenshot in my last post?

They all get loads of work done to their faces and bodies and then say “I’m going for a more natural look these days”. So unrealistic and completely not natural. They’ll always be those girls in the comments saying they look gorgeous natural but it’s so far from natural 😩
it really makes me feel for the girls that have a low self esteem as a result of this , honestly she edits the shit out of the photos she uploads and says she just woke up when she clearly did her eyebrows/ makeup

omg heres an example of girls doing that to themselves 😫😫

View attachment 431219
“this is my natural skin tone hunny 🥺❤
i mean she lies about everything at this point 🥴

omg wtf at the end of the video she says she doesnt believe in valentines day as you should make them feel loved without having to spend lots of money ( or something on the lines of that) i mean you post your man buying you designer 24/7 😫

she said shes doing a valentines day video on sunday and a galentines day video on saturday for the single girls

now she’s saying that she’s keeping this relationship private , i mean fuck all is private with her

Attachments

Last edited:

Honeh

Chatty Member
Lmaoooooo has it already been mentioned that she deleted the video she posted on / before NYE about drinking the bottle of champagne on her own? Either it’s gone or I just can’t see it in her list. I was trying to figure out whether this intro she’s using is the one she uses for one video and got rid of but my heads spinning I dno wtf I’m doing anymore

Katleesi

VIP Member
Her mission as a parent needs to be to stop her selfish daughter bubbling with half of Manchester and not putting everyone else’s lives at risk

Someone should send it in to that bloggers Instagram (can’t remember what it was called)
That definitely seems to be mission impossible. Maddy can’t seem to stop.