Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
If you use the dramatic filter on your camera roll and turn it down a bit then turn down exposure, brilliance and highlights turn up contrast a little them the brightness and add a grain it looks pretty similar, if you vsco the A3 filter I think it is looks similar. Hers tended to look darker because of the colour scheme in the Dakota though and she deffo edited them more than just her filter preset
Omg I just tried this and it’s soo similar 👀. Thanks for the tip, dya have any others 🤣

Reactions: 2

honestly

I dno where beka even came from in terms of us knowing about her but it was the pic she copied from mads in the same outfit with the same pose in the same building that made me lol
Omg pls find this I need to see it😭🤣😭🤣😭

does anyone watch olivia neil i know its so off topic of mads but olivia is promoting drugs / using them and breaking the rules of covid and now has been taking herself off youtube for ages without apologising or addressing it, but has been on some live video thing but skipped the person because she realised the person was from northern ireland and she was spotted being active on depop but still cant address the situation shes being called out for🤦‍♀️
She’s not promoting drugs at all

Jm203333

On the topic of them two..have youse seen that video of them from new years where they’re both apparently saying the n word. It’s only been recently discovered, I think it’s on tiktok now but I saw it on instagram.I’m not sure tho youse have all probably seen it haha😂I’m new to this and I haven’t read through all the other threads but just thought i’d bring it up! I know that one of her fan pages kept getting tagged into it and that fan page is usually always active but hasn’t been recently...🤷🏼‍♀️ So it could potentially be true and if so then baddie maddie is fuckeddd :/
Where’s this video 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

m118

Guys I know she’s a bit annoying and I do agree with some posts but don’t you think you’re all a bit harsh? God forbid what if she killed herself I can’t even imagine what you guys would be saying then? I genuinely just don’t understand why they’re SO much personal things said about her

• Heart
Reactions: 1