Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I like how she cockily said “so hopefully you’ll see me on different websites” hun no ones gonna book you when you look nothing like your pictures/have those ridiculous tits 😂😂 I bet she thinks she’ll end up on PLT and be able to slide back on to Umar that way.
If I do see her, I’ll exit that tab quicker than she changes her stories/lies

• Haha
Reactions: 3

justwatching121

I think Han has wisely backed off from them... Rach and mads are probably still seeing one another but Han seems to be staying in finally (only taken a year to understand the covid restrictions, but she got there) tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb still don’t understand staying home.
I agree but she recently said she’s moving out soon🙄I guess she’ll be joining them

• Wow

MGB01

VIP Member
I didn't know she had a problem with her ovaries? Has she ever mentioned it apart from that one time, I hope it's not another version of her saying she has bulimia despite not being diagnosed or receiving any treatment for it

MGB01

VIP Member
Omg I just tried this and it’s soo similar 👀. Thanks for the tip, dya have any others 🤣
if you want to edit your photos and lie about it snow is free and does the same thing face tune does😭 not that maddy knows what face tune is, au naturale

I think this is what's sad though - I've heard so many stories at uni accommodations where there's been fire alarms at like 3 in the morning and girls have come out wearing a full face of make up. The problem is that her dishonesty about various parts of her life unfortunately affects so many people.
yeah literally or face sometimes looks like theres a soft filter on but i honestly dont know but i 100% agree with the eyebrows they’re clearly done!

Katleesi

VIP Member
Did I miss something? Have they mentioned more about the podcast lately? not gonna lie it's been a busy few weeks so I've barely paid much attention to the three of them just been getting the deets off you guys

Honeh

Chatty Member
I didn't know she had a problem with her ovaries? Has she ever mentioned it apart from that one time, I hope it's not another version of her saying she has bulimia despite not being diagnosed or receiving any treatment for it
Not sure, it’s the first time I’d heard of her saying it too. She didn’t even say for definite it was PCOS but liked comments where others had said it 🤷🏻‍♀️