Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixienuts1975

omg BCW works hard but you lot work harder 😂 I've tried catching up on all threads and don't think this has been discussed before...obvs mads is queen of black fishing but does anyone have any thoughts on the one and only BCW, to me in old pics he looks WHITE WHITE but in more recent pics he looks mixed race. He obvs steals his whole 'aesthetic', but do we have a king of blackfishing as well?

p.s i abso hate that whole group of boys, they're all so ugly and cutting about on scooters like they're 12, is that attractive?
He is 100% as bad as maddy with the tan and shit

• Haha
Reactions: 5

justwatching121

This is interesting. What would everyone think if she did quit YouTube?
Part of me thinks she’s should and I’d be relieved not seeing her face and fake voice all the time but the evil part of me wants her to carry on so the internet can keep seeing what a lying, horrible cow bag she is 🤣🤣
id be relieved too I think because as long as she’s still doing it she’ll still have her gorgeous girls🥺 defending her in her comments

• Haha
Have you guys seen the whole plt fleas fiasco
Definitely not buying from there again, wonder if influencers are still going to collab though or how plt will come back from it
Yes absolutely disgusting 🤢 does anyone know if plt have said anything about it?

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I still can’t get over that line behind her ear 😂 scruffy bitch. You’d think her boyfriend would at least tell her 😂 or one of the several other people she’s bubbling with
They hate her just as much as we do, “nah fuck it let her look like a crusty a-hole”

• Haha
Reactions: 4

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
On the topic of them two..have youse seen that video of them from new years where they’re both apparently saying the n word. It’s only been recently discovered, I think it’s on tiktok now but I saw it on instagram.I’m not sure tho youse have all probably seen it haha😂I’m new to this and I haven’t read through all the other threads but just thought i’d bring it up! I know that one of her fan pages kept getting tagged into it and that fan page is usually always active but hasn’t been recently...🤷🏼‍♀️ So it could potentially be true and if so then baddie maddie is fuckeddd :/
Post the linkkkkk pls 😯

Reactions: 4