Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomthots

Has anyone seen the drama with ply. I’ve seen so many vids in tiktok with girls receiving clothing with live fleas in them. It’s disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Honeh

Chatty Member
Depends on the cause of the earache - pain relief and cold/warm compresses should help you. Sadly, earache is one of them things you have to sit and wait out and it’ll get better on it’s own 🥺❤ But sleep will help as well beaut and try to sleep on the opposite side to the pain 🙏🏽

it wouldn’t surprise me if she moved into that block just so they could claim they’re bubbling in the same household 😂 “it’s the same building so it’s one household” that’s the kind of shit I’d expect them to try - surprised they didn’t say that with Willy “it’s a big building we’re one household”
Thank you 💕💕 my hot water bottle has been my best friend as of recently 🤣 as for sleep well, I thought my sleep schedule was fucked before, nothing compares to this though 😂😂

Tbh all three of them are so up each other’s arses and spend so much time together I’m surprised they haven’t all moved in together

We must all be blocked now 🙇🏻‍♀️ Can’t handle the truth can she 🥴
Can confirm I am yet to be blocked 😇

• Heart

KMtm

Genuinely curious cause I’m quite confused. Why would she purposefully cut it off like that? Cause it doesn’t even flow at all but I don’t know what she would’ve cut out?

Honeh

Chatty Member
Why’s she got a comb over tho
COMPLETELY off topic but I felt slightly attacked and traumatised reading this lmao. I will never forget the time some rat started on me for noooo reason on Facebook and started saying how I had a comb over but it was just the way my hair was in this specific photo 😭 she soon took back all her nasty comments and also started caring about mental health when I told her I would be contacting her employer xxx

Funny that isn’t it 🧐 almost feel like I’ve heard similar stories elsewhere...🤣

I genuinly think there’s something in her brain... there is no logical explanation...
She has no brain it’s that simple 🤣🤣

• Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Did I miss something? Have they mentioned more about the podcast lately? not gonna lie it's been a busy few weeks so I've barely paid much attention to the three of them just been getting the deets off you guys
I have been blessed with a block so not from what I know, the other two horses haven’t said anything. Miss you, love you, hope you are all good ❤

• Heart

city329

Do we know where rach new apartment is - is
Same apartment building, rach’s is taken at ground level & mad’s is taken in the upper part
Is it confirmed that rach has moved into mads building then? Can’t say I’m shocked

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
the old guy someone posted isn’t her man but it deffo is the one in yellow sunglasses
That’s me, hi ✌🏻

But anyways, I still found out his real name and gave you some much needed entertainment as this thread has been dead. I’m bored of it’s him/not him now 💀

• Haha

Hahahax

Sry for spam commenting lol I noticed this tweet in Mads liked tweets... in the video “let’s chat get ready with us while we answer some questions” at 8:06 she literally says “I don’t want kids period”. In another video, “religion, living alone single life” she answers a question whether she would have children before marriage and again states she doesn’t think she wants children and she’s thought about it a lot. She obviously feels very strongly about it having answered the question on numerous occasions stating she doesn’t want them. I get that we’re all more than entitled to change our mind on this, including her but she seems adamant. She also then says she has a condition on her ovaries and may find it that little bit more difficult to have kids anyway.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 14 and when I was 15 I was also told I have endometriosis. I was also told I would find it very very difficult to conceive without IVF and being told that at 14/15 was traumatising because I’ve always known I want to have children one day. I’ve never ever had regular periods. I still don’t now. I think I had two last year lol. At 21, I was walking around 9 weeks pregnant and I didn’t even know. I ended up miscarrying. When I think about having kids and the possibility that it may not happen again for me, it fucking breaks me. I still cry about miscarrying 3 years later. The silver lining in it all was I know I can do it on my own and I just pray I’ll be able to when I’m ready to.

It’s just pissed me off to be honest. Considering she has PCOS, states she doesn’t want children on numerous occasions and then likes tweets like that blows my mind a little and doesn’t make much sense to me? I’d feel the same way had this been any other Tom dick or Harry too, I’m absolutely not just going off about this because it’s her.
❤ Thanks for sharing that!